Reviews for Corruption
Xnekochix chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Its a good story , i'm really waiting for the next chapter ! So go on like this please ! *.*
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Please update.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
I've got to wonder how long Sakura kept her own team waiting if she was with Team 7 the whole three house they were with Kakashi. I really want to see Naruto hurt him, maybe some shadow clone assisted pranks to give Naruto an alibi.

Still voting for Hinata in the harem and tie for first kiss with Kurama. I'll also throw in a vite for female Haku since she would know what living a life with everyone hating you is like. Same for Hinata and her clan.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I vote for Hinata to get the first kiss and be in the harem! Only Kurama and Hinata appreciate Naruto for who he is. I do wish Naruto had hit Sakura for that line about his parents, that was a low blow and shouldn't be tolerated.
unexpected sabotage chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Waitin for the chaos and kakashit's reaction haha xD what will Jiraiya be teaching him I wonder
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh great another "dark and edgy" Naruto story, how original. Yawn.
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Awesome story! Hope that you have Kyuubi paired with Naruto. Or Temari, Anko, Kurenai... Basically a mature women instead of the stupid fan girls. I mean Naruto has been through a lot of crap in his life so he needs a stable relationship... And please, don'f go having Naruto wanting to be Hokage and forgiving the villagers ad showing his better than them by doing that. That's just stupid. If anything he should be a manipulative bastard that is using Konoha for his own ends. Sort of like Tobi!
Ricky12440 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Great story so far. I can't wait till Naruto gets pushed to the breaking point to see what happens.

For the harem, I say Kurama, Tayuya, Karin, Temari, Anko, Fuu, Kurotsuchi, Kin, Konan, and Yuugao.

Also, I hope that you don't put Hinata in. It's kind of annoying to see Hinata paired with him in like every Naruto fic there is. And especially in this one, with the way that Naruto is, I don't think that it would make much sense. It wouldn't make sense for him to criticize Sasuke's fangirls but then be ok with his own(Hinata).

Looking forward to the next chapter, especially after that cliffhanger.
Acaila chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
In your descriptions of Kurama I can't really tell if she's manipulating Naruto to become filled with hate or she genuinely cares for him - or both. It's fairly ambiguous, which is probably a good thing at the beginning of a story.

As for pairing/first kiss, Naruto seems closest to Kurama right now so she should probably be included (which could go in different directions depending on if she's manipulating him or actually cares for him), and Hinata could be the pairing "outside" (as currently Kurama does not exist outside of Naruto's mind).
AzureStorms chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Very much enjoying this version of a more realistic approach of Naruto's state of mind to the whole thing.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
dang it short one, sigh well it was good, bar the bashing, but meh
Silight03 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
good story so far
Is Karin appearing in the story and will her Uzumaki heritage be known?
nominations for haram:
Temari
Tayuya
Anko
Tenten
Shion
Fu
greenriceman chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
WOW. You made Kyuubi do some Freddy Krueger-esque stuff, only in real life. It's a first for me and I hope that you keep it up.
EDelta88 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Well, if that's the reaction he had to Kakashi, Jiraiya may be in for a beating... either way, this'll be good
Albert da Snake chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Awesome chapter. Please make the pair Naruto and Hinata. Or Tayuya or even Kurama.