Reviews for An Angel Amongst Shadows
InterstellarGazer chapter 3 . 11/13
These oneshots are so beautiful. I'm always angry over the fact that Minato and Kushina couldn't raise Naruto because they would have been such amazing parents. Reading stories such as these always makes it hard to breathe since they make me so sad. I hope you update again one day, I'll always be waiting! You're such a great author!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 2/18
that was good keep the chapters coming
Great chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
There but not there. Maybe he's trapped in a limbo? Looking forward to more!
Winged-Ashes chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I love it plz update it soon
Rat-Man chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Good fic. Quite the emotion-grabber!
minatochan2 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Tearstearstearstears...darn it... Dx
Balloons chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Thank you for updating this! It's a really sweet and enjoyable story. I really wish this fic got more attention...because it really deserves it! I've read other stories with plots similar to this, but this is the one that really stands out. It's genuinely touching and really pulls at the heartstrings. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
GottaGetM3sumPIE chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
So. Many. Feelz...GAH! I MIGHT POSSIBLY IMPLODE WITH THIS MANY! It was simply a beatiful chapter, along with the other chapters...please update soon!
Damsels chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow!
This story is just too good for words
Keep up the good work!
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Good story!
SavvyEngima chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
This one was already sad. ( So bittersweet.
clizasanimeluver98 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
It's a very touching story
Kushina i am chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
this is making me cry...i NEVER cry but i'm sobbing right now.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
ooooh! i am so excited that you updated this! thank you!
it was very sweet and adorable, and i loved when minato gave naruto the kunai. It was his hiraishin kunai, right? cuz you said shuriken, but i didn't know of any signature moves with shuriken, but he does have his special kunai for hiraishin.
thanks so much for updating!
titis98773 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013