Reviews for An Angel Amongst Shadows
Great chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
There but not there. Maybe he's trapped in a limbo? Looking forward to more!
Winged-Ashes chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I love it plz update it soon
Rat-Man chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Good fic. Quite the emotion-grabber!
minatochan2 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Tearstearstearstears...darn it... Dx
Balloons chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Thank you for updating this! It's a really sweet and enjoyable story. I really wish this fic got more attention...because it really deserves it! I've read other stories with plots similar to this, but this is the one that really stands out. It's genuinely touching and really pulls at the heartstrings. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
GottaGetM3sumPIE chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
So. Many. Feelz...GAH! I MIGHT POSSIBLY IMPLODE WITH THIS MANY! It was simply a beatiful chapter, along with the other chapters...please update soon!
ChocoJay chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow!
This story is just too good for words
Keep up the good work!
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Good story!
SavvyEngima chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
This one was already sad. ( So bittersweet.
clizasanimeluver98 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
It's a very touching story
Kushina i am chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
this is making me cry...i NEVER cry but i'm sobbing right now.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
ooooh! i am so excited that you updated this! thank you!
it was very sweet and adorable, and i loved when minato gave naruto the kunai. It was his hiraishin kunai, right? cuz you said shuriken, but i didn't know of any signature moves with shuriken, but he does have his special kunai for hiraishin.
thanks so much for updating!
titis98773 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I realy love it! Good work. ()/
piccolaNaruto18 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013

Hello fantastic story I hope you update soon

appearance the next chapters in the history :)
KageIchimaruNamikaze chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Oh my heart strings ;-; That was so cute I possibly can't say anymore...You took my breath away, but can I hope for one thing? I hope that you continue to update and see this story through. It's heart warming and so sweet I get sugar high! I read at the bottom of your Author's Note that the next chapter, which I think is named Fall, since you used the names of three other seasons, will be sad. Will Minato disappear forever from Naruto in the next chapter due to his birthday being in the Fall? Oh, just thinking about it makes my heart hurt. Or will the Clan Massacre be in the next chapter(Sorry, I forgot if it happened yet or not.)? I hope that it's neither, heh the plot you'll come up with will probably be much more sadder
than my guesses. I hope you have a very merry life and wish you luck in your ambitions.
I remain,