Reviews for Blind
Afriel chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Okay, I'm a sap for those fics where there's a parallel action between childhood and after grown up. It's just, fluffy, you know? So yeah, I liked this fic; it's a little fluffy :)
But maybe you could use italics to show the little things missed (eg "He doesn't hear her small whisper of, "Be safe") so that it's more sublte than stating? (although different formatting isn't all that subtle either. Hmm.. Never mind, this is sweet anyways :)
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh... thiswassocute! I liked the seasons and the 'deleted scenes' prompt. Excellent job :3 It was sweet.
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Well done, I like the symmetry of the how the seasons represent their growth :)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww that was so sweet and cute:) I like the more innocent love stories because they are filled with so much more love...make sense? Idk that's just my opinion
Madin456 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great story :)

I really like how you showed how the characters changed as the year goes on. 'Deleted scenes' was a good prompt for this story; you wrote it well.

Thanks for sharing :D
Senka Hitomi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Ah, this was lovely. Beautiful portrayal of the subtleties of their relationship and how it grows. Fantastic work!
OSYH chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I liked this! I was expecting some sort of formal conclusion where they actually have The Talk about their relationship, but I much preferred what you wrote. Those two don't need words, do they? :)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I really enjoyed that, I love how the end mirrors the begining
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow. This.. this was flawless and beautiful. Just the work of perfection!

You stayed true to characterization and there was just an underlying of something so very special.. made it extremely heartwarming to read. Idk why, but I LOVED this line: "The Hyuuga traces the tattoo on his arm, another seal binding him to servitude. But it is a servitude he has chosen and it does not burn him like the mark on his forehead."

Just amazing. Awesome work!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
What a lovely fic. :) I've just realised that I really do enjoy this style of "segmenting" a chapter. How, each section is like a drabble of some sort and they all link up to show only a snippet of each side of life. In a way, this deliberate reduction of information only makes us want to seek more of it. *tuts* You sly dog. *winks* Once again, what a lovely fic. Well done. :)
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh that made me smile.

I loved it. You write Neji and tenten so well. They are so perfect together.

They are my favorite because they notice the little things everytime they are with eachother.
GirlsLikeGirlsWhoLikeGirls chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Alright, alright, I see the problem here. Just kidding! This friend LHP, giving you words of ecouragment, keep doin' whatcha doin'. May God Bless
Seynee chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Aww, that was really sweet! I like that you showed how their relationship gradually changes from time to time in the little things. Don't worry too much about fitting the prompt; what matters is that it got you writing something wonderful, so... thanks a lot! :)
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awesome work. You are a great writer. :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was really a bit different from your other stories but still wonderful. :) How they dont really need much words, they learnt to understand each other without them. Great! :)