Reviews for My Head Told My Heart
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I feel Blaine's pain about letting something stupid slip out of your mouth (like with what happened when he called Kurt 'beautiful') - when stuff like that happens, it sucks quite a lot.

I'm a bit torn about them being friends again. Obviously I'm glad to see them interacting once more, but I'm also very cautious about Blaine being friends with Kurt again after what Kurt did to him. I guess things could only get better, right?

Can't wait for the next update. :]
sapphiretwin369 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Good chapter! I'm not sure how I feel about them trying to be friends, but that's just because maybe I wouldn't be friends if my ex had broken up with me like that. I'm glad that he became good friends with Tina (and side note, I'm glad her and Mike are still together and working out!) and that his senior year got better. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
AGRey70 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I like where this story is going, and I really liked how in the first chapter Blaine just unloaded and expressed his bitterness towards Kurt during that skype chat scene.

In the second chapter it was good but I kinda want Blaine to maybe call Kurt out on his behavior when he broke-up with him the way he did. I think Blaine should really just tell him off cuz' what Kurt did was unacceptable.
slysadie chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Wow. fast paced but i really liked it. It's funny how Blaine acts a little like Darren. update soon!
jtangel chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Finally found the courage to read your story, since I hate Kurt/Blaine breakups. I don't know how I feel about Kurt and him dumping Blaine... or that everything seems to be fine a year later, and him seemingly to have no emotional issue with it. *sigh* Can't wait to see how you end this.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well my heart is breaking for Blaine now. Excellent first chapter. I can't wait to read more. I want to see Blaine be happy again!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is sooooooo good.

Reading this hurt my heart, but it hurt so good. I cannot wait to read more. Blangst is my favorite. :]
Kayla Schmayla chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
oh my god! I love this story :) how you write Blaine is really realistic, although I hope it ends with the typical happily ever after, but that is to be expected. AMAZING WRITING! update soon pleasee! :)
harleygirl81 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This is just utterly /heartbreaking/. My heart cries for both of them :'(
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Made me cry on this one...

I don't even know if you should write more, because I personally want more, but it feels like the perfect ending and YOU MADE MME CRY! Damn it...