Reviews for Tell Me That You Need Me
eeeeeeeeee OwO
bookwormcathy chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
aww so cute
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This was freaking cute dude
Aliann chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
OMG I CAN'T THIS IS SO PERFECT I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
SO CUTE chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
OMG! I LOVE IT! SO ADORKABLE!
accountnuked chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
excuse me while I sob happily while making dying whale noises for the rest of forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
awww
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
*Fangirl squeal* XD! This was so cute and sad and I LOVE fics that show more than one side of a character. Awesome job!
Dr.Olivia B. Storme chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is the cutest thing in the whole world! :3 :3 .3.

I can't believe it only has 5 reviews, this so lite and sweet (like a wafer, lol). Very well done.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Loves! Is this story done? because it sounds like it is. Also, you could make it longer and possibly more detailed? Maybe even throw a lemon or two in there?
necrophile chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This. Was. AWESOME! I love it do much this is one of the best dd/k stories EVARR!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was really good. I kinda like that at the end you leave it to interpretation that they break up. That sense of realism adds to the greatness that is this story.
Rose D. Quinzel chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i loved it~

If you feel up for it i would love a sequel with their "first time" or maybe just when kevins parenst find out.

There's really to little Kevedd fics out there.
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
FIRST REVIEW! I WIN!

AWWW SOO CUTE. It went from cute to sad to cute again (you just love to do that, doncha?

laughter "all I hafta do is put a bow on ya and call it a day" b/c that is totally something I would do. n_n

Great job, sis. *applause*