Reviews for Someday, Somewhere
bobcobb chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
I'm disappointed by this chapter. You have a pattern of making your female characters baby machines, and it makes for bad plotlines. Making Anastasia a pregnant teen so quickly to a man probably twice her age is not a good thing. I liked the story up to this point, but I will not be reading it any longer.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
I'm glad the children are reunited now!
CocoRocks chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
fantastic update as always.
CocoRocks chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Interesting chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
CocoRocks chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Great story so far. I love how you combined the Tudors and Ananstasia it is brilliant.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
RASPUTIN
AnneastasiaLOL chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
this is good!
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Interesting, I love it! There are so many places you could go with a fic like this, so I cannot wait to see how this develops. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
This is a cool idea!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
George is actually about 400 yrs older than Anastasia in this, but you blend it together really well! Great!
bobcobb chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Very well done. I look forward to more.
Whee chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh never mind I remember 'Another Time, Another place'. I guess it's like that, interesting so it most likely is the Russian Princess!
Whee chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is very interesting & unique concept. I'm guessing she is the missing Russian princess(though did they have cars at that time?)! OMG awesome! But I'm confused, the summary hints she meets George so that would be the Tudor times. But she ended up in modern times from some time like the Industrial age. Ooh, is this like George Boleyn the actor for the Tudors?

OMG, plot bunny. Maybe someone who is an actor on the Tudor set(except you can't use real names b/c real people fiction isn't allowed unless it's historical) goes back into time on the set or someone from that time appears. Or both. Anyone & everyone is free to use that idea(no two story ideas ever are the same), including you if you want. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2011