Reviews for The Other Side of the Darkest Valley
bamagal110 chapter 52 . 10/14/2014
What about Jasper and Tommy, did Jasper find someone else...
Guest chapter 49 . 8/19/2014
wait whats ur next story?
BellaVeyron chapter 41 . 8/19/2014
This story truly touches me every single time I read it, the emotion and feeling and depth you go into with the characters are amazing. You are truly a gifted writer with a great imagination (the plot of this story is crazy good, and dark which I love; life isn't always sunshine and rainbows). You don't make everyone perfect, but rather imperfectly perfect. I hardly have words to describe how heartfelt and powerful this story is, you should really consider publishing, I would buy it in a hearbeat
debslmac chapter 52 . 3/17/2014
loved this story
crazycats7 chapter 52 . 10/21/2013
very good story
crazycats7 chapter 42 . 10/21/2013
Thinking about this story, it would have been nice if you had kept Alice alive. I think she could, and would have helped Bella. Esme really has very little compassion in this story. Good chapter, they need more talks like that.
crazycats7 chapter 41 . 10/21/2013
I think that Edward should share the information that Helene gave him with his family. They are way to hard on Bella
MiaLuthor chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
Please be careful going ghost hunting. Once they know who you are ...
MiaLuthor chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Hi there, I saw your authors note that you weren't getting many reviews and can't imagine why. THis is one of the best stories I have ever read. I am going to read the whole story. Your Cullen family is unique. THanks much.
BridieM chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This a very good story. Uncomfortable to read. So well written. Thank you ... I think? :)
BridieM chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Thank you for the warning. Not too sure how far I'll get but we'll see. Really good opening. )
Sarah Amin chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
Out of all the cullens , i would have thought Edward would get to Bella best but it seems Emmett has cracked her well built up shield a bit to allow him to help her is alot to her ... she's still not allowing Edward to help but its better than not letting him be for her at all !
Sarah Amin chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
i really want to hit her with something now .. she was devastated that no matter how much she begged or cried no one helped her and now everyone is trying to and she wont let them .. i get where she's coming from , the fear and distrust but at this point what could she lose !
Sarah Amin chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Four years .. and she's 21 now .. can i please kill those vile creatures ... Why couldnt she run to her parents .. surely her father could hunt those bastards down !
Sarah Amin chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Tanya is not a nice person indeed .. It seems that edward has a thing for damsels in distress .. but he's the right guy for Bella this time !