Reviews for The Other Side of the Darkest Valley
LEONGIRL chapter 41 . 8/7/2012
Thanks for up date!
ArekWhitlock chapter 41 . 8/7/2012
You know already what I think about Bella so I don't know what to add to my already written thoughts..
one thing...morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee ;))
crazy62 chapter 41 . 8/6/2012
Another awesome chapter. I am wondering what Esme has to tell Edward still. I am also glad to be getting some insite from Helene she seems like she knows what she is doing. Looking forward to the next chapter and the next part of MoTiYL. Thank you for sharing.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 41 . 8/6/2012
Great read!
cullenlover88 chapter 41 . 8/6/2012
great chapter
andreacf77 chapter 40 . 8/6/2012
Brilliant! Loved this chapter. I can understand why Emmett said what he did to Edward even if it did seem a little harsh. He’s Edward’s brother so he is only looking out for him. Edward’s so cute with little Allison. Think it was a good idea that they all went for a walk to the park, because it gave them both a chance to talk about their hopes and fears. I just feel so sorry for both of them sometimes. It really got me when she said "Edward, I couldn't even give you a number of how many men I've slept with." It’s not her fault it was the men that did this to her, but she just blames herself, thinking that she allowed it to happen. I really hope she gets the help she needs. Bella did seemed a little stronger this chapter because she was able to open up to Edward, which made me so happy.
Again I loved it. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Thank you.
Polyistalish8907 chapter 40 . 8/4/2012
She seems to be much better this time, I'm glad! Emmett was wrong for talking like that, I get his concerns, but Edward wouldn't just let her go or put his daughter in jeopardy. Things will sort themselves out, they always do somehow.
Polyistalish8907 chapter 39 . 8/4/2012
Poor Bella! Poor Edward! I don't think she meant harm, but Esme should've kept her mouth shut. Bella will come around, things will be better.
crazy62 chapter 40 . 7/31/2012
Awww poor Bella this made me cry...I so hope Bella starts feeling better soon and therapy starts working. Looking forward to the next chapter thank you for sharing!
LiLi82 chapter 40 . 7/31/2012
love it
AMANDA chapter 40 . 7/31/2012
i hope things start to get better now and bella doest freak out at the doctors she seemed so much stronger before and now it seems like she is falling abpart all the time i hope this changes soon
ArekWhitlock chapter 40 . 7/31/2012
My heart breaks for Bella..her past is killing her but she has to try to be stronger for her, for Edward and for Allison..
Keeping fearing them it's not going to help her..She wanted to kill herself but she's a mom now and she needs to be there for her baby girl..
TrulyOutrageous chapter 40 . 7/30/2012
Great chapter! Glad they talked things through.
cullenlover88 chapter 40 . 7/30/2012
great chapter
andreacf77 chapter 39 . 7/30/2012
Fantastic as always. Yeah it was a difficult chapter to read; poor Bella and Edward. I think it was bound to happen, she'd coped amazingly well up to and during the birth of Allison. After Allison's birth her hormones will be all over the place. I just hope that the family try to help Bella and not try to take over because that will make her feel even worse.
Things usually get worse before they get better, but I am sure that with the right help and support Bella and Edward will come through this.
Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you xx
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »