Reviews for The Other Side of the Darkest Valley
Guest chapter 52 . 12/10/2012
Amazing Story! I'm completely in love with it. Thanks for writing this story. This story is a lot related to my life. I wasn't trafficked but i was abused by the men that my family trusted. I went through the nightmares and depression. I'm still having trouble dealing with things. But this story gives me hope that I may have a happy life in the future. Thanks again.
JulieVans chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
I started reading last night - I love this story, here. You have a wonderful narrative voice. A good complex plot that's kept me interested.

I think it can stand on it's own, you know - without the Twilight blend.

Still reading :)
StupidLambTanya chapter 52 . 11/26/2012
Great story!
LaPumuckl chapter 52 . 11/11/2012
Amazing! You put a fairy tail in a dark story but they'll have their well earned HEA!
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 52 . 11/9/2012
Liked it :)
tbens chapter 52 . 11/2/2012
wow ... brilliant ... not only the content but ur way with words and ur ability to portray your characters so realistically ... thank u so much for sharing this work ... i felt the highs and the devestating lows wondering myself how bella managed to survive and then with her love and support of and from edward managed to make a life for herself/them ... the depths to how low some individuals can sink always stuns me and i only wish that they didnt exist but they do and i wish that there were/are more happy endings to often horrific situations
keep writing ... cant wait for ur new fic
xoxo
dvickd chapter 52 . 11/1/2012
Great story. I read the whole thing over the past few days. It was so dark and full of angst but still hopeful. Great job with such dark subject matter.
imustbecrazy chapter 52 . 11/1/2012
truly loved this story - will be adding it to my community and rec'ing it to my friends!
imustbecrazy chapter 51 . 11/1/2012
have to say, the part about Ally joining them from above was very sweet. made me cry. truly enjoyed this story - it is very under appreciated! rec'ing it to anyone i know that reads FF. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Move Bella's parents!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
very unappreciated fic. great story. enjoy your writing style
brains69 chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
yeah i loved robert in the movie bel ami but the whole movie sucked as far as the plot goes. I loved the shots of his backside lol i wish it was me lol.
brains69 chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
congrats to the beta on the baby
brains69 chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
why is alice dying i like alice and she doesnt need to die
brains69 chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
i love the story so far i am on pins and needles to find out if bella tells edward what happened to her
579 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »