Reviews for The Other Side of the Darkest Valley
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
i'm respecting james more and more .. He owns a strip club but he actually cares about the girls working for him .. Why couldnt she have met those people before instead of those monsters !
Sarah Amin chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
She had a normal life before whoever those fuckers who kidnapped her did what they did to her .. They must have emotionally scarred her for life if she doesnt understand that some people are still compassionate , not all people are monsters like the ones she unfortunately came across !
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
i cant imagine how a doctor would do something like that and how her father a chief of police couldnt find her til now .. She beyond emotionally damaged and with good reason .. Although she views her self as a whore which is so not true , i get why she's a stripper , not only is she in control but in her mind it's the only job where she feels like she's been told for god knows how long .. I really wanted to hit jasper and maybe Alice right now .. who are they to judge her ..
Guest chapter 52 . 12/10/2012
Amazing Story! I'm completely in love with it. Thanks for writing this story. This story is a lot related to my life. I wasn't trafficked but i was abused by the men that my family trusted. I went through the nightmares and depression. I'm still having trouble dealing with things. But this story gives me hope that I may have a happy life in the future. Thanks again.
JulieVans chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
I started reading last night - I love this story, here. You have a wonderful narrative voice. A good complex plot that's kept me interested.

I think it can stand on it's own, you know - without the Twilight blend.

Still reading :)
StupidLambTanya chapter 52 . 11/26/2012
Great story!
LaPumuckl chapter 52 . 11/11/2012
Amazing! You put a fairy tail in a dark story but they'll have their well earned HEA!
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 52 . 11/9/2012
Liked it :)
tbens chapter 52 . 11/2/2012
wow ... brilliant ... not only the content but ur way with words and ur ability to portray your characters so realistically ... thank u so much for sharing this work ... i felt the highs and the devestating lows wondering myself how bella managed to survive and then with her love and support of and from edward managed to make a life for herself/them ... the depths to how low some individuals can sink always stuns me and i only wish that they didnt exist but they do and i wish that there were/are more happy endings to often horrific situations
keep writing ... cant wait for ur new fic
xoxo
dvickd chapter 52 . 11/1/2012
Great story. I read the whole thing over the past few days. It was so dark and full of angst but still hopeful. Great job with such dark subject matter.
imustbecrazy chapter 52 . 11/1/2012
truly loved this story - will be adding it to my community and rec'ing it to my friends!
imustbecrazy chapter 51 . 11/1/2012
have to say, the part about Ally joining them from above was very sweet. made me cry. truly enjoyed this story - it is very under appreciated! rec'ing it to anyone i know that reads FF. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Move Bella's parents!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
very unappreciated fic. great story. enjoy your writing style
brains69 chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
yeah i loved robert in the movie bel ami but the whole movie sucked as far as the plot goes. I loved the shots of his backside lol i wish it was me lol.
582 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »