Reviews for The Other Side of the Darkest Valley
brains69 chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
congrats to the beta on the baby
brains69 chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
why is alice dying i like alice and she doesnt need to die
brains69 chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
i love the story so far i am on pins and needles to find out if bella tells edward what happened to her
lee chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
edward is being such a prince charming. if only he were mine (sigh).

that money is safe, right?
lee chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
is edward jealous of her working at the strip club? cause his doing a pretty fine job of not showing it.

so charlie is still alive? I thought Bella didn't have anyone left. She should buy an RV with that money that way she'd have a nicer home and and be mobile at a moment's notice.

love it!
lee chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
who is edward kidding? he couldn't just walk away from her.

nice chapter!
andreacf77 chapter 52 . 10/30/2012
Fantastic as always!
Aww I loved it so much! Edward was so sweet when he was carrying Bella over the threshold. The room sounded beautiful, she’s a lucky girl.
LOL had to laugh about the condom I didn’t think they were ready for another baby. What a surprise little Benjamin Charles Cullen was. Then I was shocked when I read about the third one LOL.
The pool and hot tub surprise for Bella was lovely and so sweet of Edward.
It was nice that Edward got his promotions at work. I bet Bella was so proud of him.
It was so sweet what was said about Alice because I believe that is true of those we have lost.
OMG I can’t believe this story is over. Thank you for the shout out, it was really nice and sweet of you. I’m glad I have inspired you, but this really is a fantastic story! The strength of your characters is amazing.
I have really enjoyed reading your story. It has made me laugh, cry and get a little angry at times LOL. I am really sad to see your story end, but I really can’t wait to read your next story.
Yeah I really love my pic too LOL.
Take care and thanks so much
Andrea xx
lee chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
man, i am conflicted. on the one hand, i want bella to tell edward to shove a stick up his rich butt. then, on the other hand, i want her to tell him everything but this is because I am dying to know myself.

great story!
lee chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
aww, this was a nice reunion chapter! and, edward being in a band is sexy.
lee chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
if she was smart, she'd ends things with edward but then again, where would the fun in that be?

lol!
lee chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
there are so many questions. what is going on with edward? what is in bella's past? ugh. I can't stop reading.

this is really good!
lee chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
can bella really go through with this if she has a traumatic past. don't most people who have been abused have intimacy issues but then again I am only guessing that she's been through something horrible from the bits of flash backs.

loving it!
lee chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
i wonder who 'they' are? Can't wait to find out!
jesigrl007 chapter 52 . 10/30/2012
tears! you brought so many tears in this final chapter. I can't wait until your next story. i hope you are safe and doing ok with this wicked storm, perhaps that could be a new story you could write? until your next story. your biggest fan...
jesigrl
Jenn1214 chapter 52 . 10/30/2012
This has been one of my favs to read. Sad to see it end, but it did end good. Looking forward to ur next one. Jenn
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »