Reviews for The Other Side of the Darkest Valley
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Bella is more than a bit skiddish but I have a suspicion it's well earned. I'm curious to find out more. Great story!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Love it!.
LiLi82 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
interesting
TwiLaLa chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Leaving me hungry for more. No pun inteneded! Lol Anyways, really good story. I'm really enjoying it.
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Looks great so far...Thanks for writing!
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Amazing
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Just curious - why did you start out in first person and then abruptly switch to third after six paragraphs?
Painted Canvas chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Eeeee! So excited about this whole "strangers with benefits" thing! Honestly. This plot is so original and amazing, I can't even handle it. Edward seems like a quiet, loner type of guy..wonder what he'll be like in bed! (; Can't wait for the next update!
brandie722 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wow! I wasn't expecting the "friends with benefits" proposition. Off to a great start on your story. Very interested in reading more. Keep up the good work/ Looking forward to your next update.:)
TwiLaLa chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wow! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Your stories always keep me coming for more 3
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Love it I can't wait to find out what happened to her and what is going on with him.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter looking forward to reading more.
andreacf77 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Again loved the Bella's dream was terrible, I bet her past is gonna come and bite her in the butt. I really like this Edward- he seems nice, just hope he stays this way. Looking forward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing.
mzgypsy chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
you have roped me in with these two chapters. can't wait for the chaps to follow.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
What happened to Bella's parents? When she escaped whomever put her in the cage, why not return home? I'm definitely intrigued.

Great story!