Reviews for The Other Side of the Darkest Valley
Fen29 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Maybe they both need some saving. And both need to learn to trust people. Can't wait to find out where this goes. This friends with benefits thing isn't gonna work too long..
haylee21 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
like it so far...
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Bella is more than a bit skiddish but I have a suspicion it's well earned. I'm curious to find out more. Great story!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Love it!.
LiLi82 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
interesting
TwiLaLa chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Leaving me hungry for more. No pun inteneded! Lol Anyways, really good story. I'm really enjoying it.
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Looks great so far...Thanks for writing!
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Amazing
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Just curious - why did you start out in first person and then abruptly switch to third after six paragraphs?
Painted Canvas chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Eeeee! So excited about this whole "strangers with benefits" thing! Honestly. This plot is so original and amazing, I can't even handle it. Edward seems like a quiet, loner type of guy..wonder what he'll be like in bed! (; Can't wait for the next update!
brandie722 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wow! I wasn't expecting the "friends with benefits" proposition. Off to a great start on your story. Very interested in reading more. Keep up the good work/ Looking forward to your next update.:)
TwiLaLa chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wow! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Your stories always keep me coming for more 3
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Love it I can't wait to find out what happened to her and what is going on with him.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter looking forward to reading more.
andreacf77 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Again loved the Bella's dream was terrible, I bet her past is gonna come and bite her in the butt. I really like this Edward- he seems nice, just hope he stays this way. Looking forward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing.
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 Next »