Reviews for The Other Side of the Darkest Valley
motherbeatrice chapter 52 . 10/30/2012
thanks for this story, enjoyed the journey, boy that Edward has some super sperm alright...loved it...all's well that ends well.
mzcullen58 chapter 52 . 10/30/2012
Thanks so much for this amazing journey I have so enjoyed it so much.
ArekWhitlock chapter 52 . 10/30/2012
Great ending for a great story..
Thnk you;)
bearygirl chapter 52 . 10/29/2012
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
cullenlover88 chapter 52 . 10/29/2012
great story
TrulyOutrageous chapter 52 . 10/29/2012
Love the ending! I love that they had more babies especially since she thought she would never have a family. Even though I am sad to see this story end I think it is a beautiful and perfect ending for this Bella and Edward.
snoopylover60 chapter 52 . 10/29/2012
What a incrediable story. From beginning to end. I am sad to see it end. I am glad they got their HEA, with 3 little bundles of joy!
crazy62 chapter 51 . 10/23/2012
I think this was my favorite or at least one of the top 5 chapters of this story. I loved that Bella was able to stand up and give that speech and Edward was there to hear it. Thank you so much for sharing!
jesigrl007 chapter 51 . 10/23/2012
AWWWW that was a great chapter...yes plez 1 more chapter and then the EPI? ok i'll take whatever you give and can't wait for your next story after that...
snoopylover60 chapter 51 . 10/23/2012
Love this.. They are finally married. She spoke to a group of people about what happened to her..

She sure has came a long way!
andreacf77 chapter 51 . 10/23/2012
What a fantastic chapter. I loved it!
I’m so happy that these two are getting their HEA. I’m so glad that both Bella and Edward are in a much better place now.
I thought it was fantastic that Bella gave her speech, and that she kept it from Edward until the night. She really needed to do that not just for herself, but to let Edward know just how strong she is. I was close to tears when it said ‘Besides his protective anger, he also felt his chest puff up in pride and his heart swell with gladness that she was able to talk about what happened to her’. That shows how much love he has for her and how he has grown too.
It was so sweet that Bella thanked Edward publicly for everything he had done for her. Aww it was so sweet when he stood up and was clapping for her.
The bit about Alice made me cry, but was so sweet. My best friend died just two months before my wedding, so we had her mum take her place and my friend was still mentioned in the speeches too.
I’m so happy for Rose and Emmett, but sad that they had already lost one baby.
The wedding was so lovely; can’t wait to hear about the wedding night too ;-)
I’m looking forward to the next chapter, but really sad that your story is going to end. I have really loved reading this story. Thank you so much.
MaryMary123 chapter 51 . 10/23/2012
hard story to read. The subject matter must have been hard to write. We are at the smiling and happy part.

MaryMary123 chapter 49 . 10/23/2012
good chapter
ArekWhitlock chapter 51 . 10/23/2012
great chapt..
I knew it was about slavery..
TrulyOutrageous chapter 51 . 10/22/2012
Love this chapter so much I am so proud of Bella and I am ecstatic that there will be a little more with these two.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »