Reviews for Halfway Up the Learning Curve,
Wintress chapter 10 . 11/22/2012

I absolutely love this story, I mean, you made the sex non-meaningless (okay maybe some of it no most of it yeah kind of.) and you actually followed the rules of grammar unlike some fanfics I've read.

I'm not reallynormally okay with calling Monroe Eddie, but since this is such a well-written fic I made it an exception.

I demand sequel :'(
Lilian chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
I absolutely adored this story, it was really, really amazing!
Moonphase chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
It's really sweet seeing their relationship progress. I also appreciate how it isn't all raindbows and sunshine, but sometimes the relationship is hard due to Nick's job.
Moonphase chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
This is so interesting, I love the forest spirit. 3 :)
Basia Orci chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Great story!
nazgullover chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
I love your Grimm stories, and your Transformers too, of course! But I got the Grimm "fever", lol! I started watching the show about 2 weeks ago. Ach stimmt ja, Du bist ja auch Deutsch, lol. Hast vollkommen recht mit dem Ziegenvolk. Amerikaner sprechen Deutsch meistens komisch aus. Meine Schwestern sind der beste Beweis, ;). Hast Du 'ne Ahnung, was der Captain Renard wirklich ist? Ich find den Typ einfach zum Anbeißen, aber ich entdecke meine Vorlieben für Nick und Monroe. Mach's gut und hoffentlich hör ich bald was von Dir, ;)
n-n.-o.o chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
OHMYGOSH! This story is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I love it - the story is so sweet and you captured the characters really well. Keep writing! :D
Ookami Sakura chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Ms Llewellyn chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
loved it! Hands down, one of the best!
Grimm chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I just wanted to say that I absolutly LOVE all your Nick/Eddie fics :) you're amazing
Grimm chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Belladonna-Veilsin chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
OMG! I had to let out so many fangirl squees while reading this. It gives me a warm fuzzy. I know this fandom is new, and the pairing probably more so, but still, this is the best of this pairing I've read. Kudos! (If you get ideas for new fics, DO THEM! XD)
Yaoilunarangel chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
This fic is, just wow. It's too good for words.
mydirt09 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Love this. I wonder if Nick has some wolf in him. Some of the parts in the story kind of hinted to this to me at least. I don't read slash often but I love this pair. Amazing job.
Ladyfox10 chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
I sat here and read every chapter, I couldn't take my eyes off of it and I have to say, Wow, I'm in love with this story. This is the stuff well known novels are make of. I bow down to you and say thank you for writing this. I feel like I owe you now or something.