Reviews for Growing Up
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I really liked it
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Aha! I love the vikings' phrase for acne—"pinky bumps"! And I liked Astrid's little story about her scar at the end . . . Do you think maybe you could write a story about when she told Hiccup about it? Or maybe when she was little and cut her bangs?
Midnight' Dragon Conqueror chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow nice fanfic, my personal favorite part was when Astrid told Ruffnut, Hiccup though her scar was cut.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was pretty amusing. I liked Ruffnut having a secret insecure side. And I liked how Astrid was a pretty good friend to her.
bStormhands chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was great. oh the problems of hormones.

The funny things is after Gift of the Nightfury I'd have never guessed Hiccup was such an over the top adrenaline junkie. His morning rides are nuts.
CuteBlueCherri chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very well written. :) love your stories! :D
xv323 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was a great read! Really well written and made me chuckle. Lovely and light-hearted - thanks for uploading!
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I...honestly never thought I could like an acne-themed fic this much, but I have been proven wrong. This was hilarious and so in-character! The boys were awful nice, though; the guys I knew when I was growing up were jerks, lol.

There was something I meant to PM you about, but as you turned off your PMing feature, I'll just bring it up here: Ruffnut and Tuffnut's dragon. I'd really like to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you came up with Zigzag by yourself, but if you were influenced by "Confessions of a Teenage Viking" (and please know that if you were, I am in no way upset), would you mind just adding a little disclaimer saying that you borrowed the name from my fic? Thanks!

Bardess of Avon