Reviews for Seeing the Future
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
HA! I really like the line: Niles to Daphne, "Would you like to hold him?" referring to his flour-sack. Priceless! You take a silly thing like craddling a sack of flour and you make it a warm and touching story. Wonderful. Simply wonderful. :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was a really good story! I enjoyed the chat between Niles and Daphne. Funny how two people can find out so much about each other with such a short conversation. Daphne's "blonde children" premonition obviously has real meaning here! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I think this might be my favorite story, ever. It's just so perfect. When I read this, incidentally, the sun came through (I was on the train) and somehow everything clicked. So before I go completely gaga, I really, really adore this story.
Kaliner chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Okay, that was adorable. I always love your NilesxDaphne stories! :D
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this was excellent, what else can we expect from you? :) You keep outdoing yourself every time. Every time I have a favorite you write a new masterpiece so I have to give up on having on favorite- I really enjoy them all. Great job
leighann415 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Congrats on getting to 30 stories first of all! *hugs* So, you already know I liked this story, as always. Love Daphne holding the "baby," hehe. If they only knew then that they would eventually have children, right? ;) Great job, and I hope there'll be more stories to come!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
OMG, Loved it and I was ROFL so much at the idea of Niles holding the flour sack as though it were a real baby! How sweet of Daphne to try to comfort him about the fact that Maris didn't want kids and I'm sure he was a bit flustered when she mentioned that her kids had blonde hair. Wonder why he'd be 'bothered' by that? )I definitely have to watch this ep again. It's one of my favorites and it's been way too long!