Reviews for Brink of Eden
Arialies chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
mjgirjgoiarej are you going to continue? ' pretty please?
HoshiUta chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
This story is really intriguing! I can't wait to read more! And just like everyone said, there's not enough ScotEng around XD

I'm loving this story!
cosanera chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
'No, he'd usually come in hung-over and then take it out on him' - this sentence makes me giggle. The case is getting more and more curious, what will Arthur find out? And why does it make him no good? And why...Okay, too many question go around my head... I bet i must wait for your next chapters to come to have answers for all those :)
xIkuna chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I like this story so far! :D I can't wait for some more ScotxIggy moments! :D Update soon~
tipsyTerror chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Well, it's really interesting, and for sure, there's not enough story about ScotlandxEngland! So keep going, I'm looking forward to the next update ;)
whereami2012 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
You know this is pretty good! I hope you keep this up, there aren't a lot of ScotlandxUK stories. And the whole murder mystery plot...well i do like crime dramas!

I hope you get more reviewers and keep up the good work. ;)
cutekittenlady chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh~ this is so neat! A crime fic with Scotland and England! By the way when does this take place? you mention carriages so is this like late ninteenth century or early twentieth century or what?

Anyway, just continue! I wanna see this fic to the end
ayanami-verloren chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Ahhh,ScoEng goodness, how I missed it so... Please update and continue this one, there aren't really a lot of ScoEng romance out there so please continue because England and Scotland are my most favorite characters as well, even though Scotland is still not shown in the anime...
cosanera chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It's good. The interaction between Scott and Arthur is hilarious. They're like cat and dog. But hahaha...who knows... I'd love to read the next chapter. So update soon!