Reviews for Pilus Abrumpo
REgrrl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh my gosh...humor and PRON all in one fic. Really kinda funny. Thanks for sharing.
soulmatesrocks chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
well! that was interesting to read and to be honest i did actually wonder about the extra hair that vampire females wont need and i am still wondering how will they lose them after the change, i really liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ooooo...kay.. What in fuck's name did I just read?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
oh god that was just...*laughsandshivers* hot and hilarious. loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh sweet Jesus. I can't believe you've taken this hilarious topic and made it somehow sexy (in a silly, wacko way).
london spam chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was great! Sexy and hilarious!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
ROTFLMFAO... That is SO frigging hilarious!
Scrimmy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I just found this atory and I am laughing out loud. Hubby is convinced I have lost my mind. But you make a veery good point. Maybe Alice could tell Bella what she did or does. I can't imagine Fashionista Alice sporting a wild Bush. And I have found it necessary to shave after the change because they are no longer curly. They are straight. Disgusting. Anyway, I enjoyed this little conversation between B&E. Iread a fic once where Alice took B to a spa the day before she is changed and they wax all her unwanted hair in prep for the change.
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
that was certinally fun to read
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was such an incredibly fun story. I laughed and snorted, okay I admit it I snorted. Thank you so much for adding joy to my day!
not done baking chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was hilarious, such a great break from my studying! Great job!
bmthespian chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
too funny
AstrologyQueen chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
this shit was funny as hell! ROTFLMFAO
Cherie Posas chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I laughed through this whole thing. Too dam funny :)
Cherie Posas chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I laughed through this whole thing. Too dam funny :)
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »