Reviews for Pilus Abrumpo
msmargo chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
goofy woman. this made me laugh; such a relief from all the angst around here!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
LMFAO! Do I even want to know what inspired this?

Olena
WTFriedPickles chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
THAT made my day. lol the whole "laser" bit had me laughing and the maturity bit had me almost pissing myself.
A penny short chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
You had me laughing all the way through. Too funny! Thanks for this hilarious one shot.
bonz245 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was different and very funny...thanks.
sibilantspiel chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
this is hilarious. I've absently considered what the lovely couple would be like, y'know, down there, but this piece milks that stray thought for all its worth.

nicely done as ever. :)
Equivamp chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Even before I read a sentence I feel that the summary was more of a warning...But I'm curious of course!...

"He's one hundred and four. You'd expect a bit more maturity." If there was more maturity i probably wouldnt have laughed as much...Although its funny I think that about myself sometimes...not the one hundred in four bit, the maturity bit...I always decide against is nice but laughing at stupid stuff is way better.

ROFL, So Edward wants more natural?

If Bella's being smart she'll take the offer.

OMG! The questions about growing a bigger bush during the transformation!

Were you drunk-fan-fictioning?

Edward's a little too fascinated by this discussion, trying to carry on while getting on...

Lol, interesting ending!
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Sexy ... and funny. I just pimped it on ADF. The title reminds me of a magic trick from Harry Potter. It would be nice if one could take care of the problem with just saying Pilus abrupto and a wand touch ... (the little magic one, pervert!)
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was seriously hairlarious! Loved it! Happy new year!
M474 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
ridic! and hilarious! I've always wondered that actually! I mean, I would definitely wonder about the ladybush and wanna get that absolutely right before being changed.

lulz, nice. ; }
MssL chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
lmao.. .i don't even know what to say..lol
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved it XD

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas x x
MoCullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
You are so funny!
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was such an odd, sexy conversation. I am sick as can be, so this was a most welcome sight! Thank you & happy New Year! Can't wait for the next fic.
trueform chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ha ha, you are right. This craziness would just have to happen between them!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »