Reviews for Evolving
khcb0334-41319 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Love it and can't wait for more
TheWritersAccomplice chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
I thought it was really beautiful. Just thought i'd let you know ;)
Mark C chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Who would've thought that Rick had thought that he would be the one that would mess things up between him and Kate. Luckily, Kate was able to get that out of him and tell Rick the same thing only with it being her. I really liked their exchange here because they were open with each other.

Probably the most important thing of the chapter was that Kate had realized that being away from him for 3 months to recover had done to him. She wanted him to be upset with her and at the end of the chapter she finally got Rick to say that he was hurt. That's a positive step in their relationship and I look forward to see what happens next.
Eyrianone chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Glad you're making them deal with it, I really liked this update.
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Love this. I hope they can evolve into marriage. Eventually.
Mathiilde3 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
First of all, I hope the medical issues have passed and that you feel as well as can be again! And second, this was really beautiful. I really enjoyed the tone between them, the feeling of tenderness and affection between them in the quiet of the night. It was exquisite, your writing is exquisite. It is very pleasurable to read! I really, really like it.

Mathilde
Nat chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Yay! Was happy to see a new chapter for this.

Looking forward to more.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Talking is good! So is hugging, but sometimes talking is more important. I like that she's not backing down.

I do hope your medical issues have been resolved and you are all better and schoolwork's back to manageable portions. :)
daphnebeauty chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
"fingernails seemingly tracing the veins around her wrist" - I found this incredibly sexy.

"Unable to resist, she lightly kisses the digit and she both feels and hears the soft chuckle that escapes him. He leaves his finger there, resting on her lips. She traps it between her teeth." - I also found *this* incredibly sexy.

" living her life and not reliving her past." - Excellent way to phrase this. I haven't heard it put like this yet, but it is so very very accurate.

"I'm going to screw this up." - INSECURITIES! I like what you chose to do with them.

"She feels the same, doesn't know how she'd go on after feeling his lips against hers or hearing the sizzling of the bacon and eggs he's cooked her for breakfast. " - This is exactly what love feels like. How do you do that, miss shuhNON?

"Say it, Castle. Say it.", "I was hurt." - AWWWW. That was really sad. But healthy.

I really find it funny that our stories are kind of riding along in parallel tracks of alternate universes. They are having some of the same conversations (or WILL in my story. Haven't gotten there yet). As usual, I loved this. I want more. I really liked how you perfectly captured what it is like to walk around in a dark apartment. It's weird, but I really think you nailed that. I pictured it perfectly. Well done. Off to reread it.
ifonly13 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
First, hope you're feeling better!

Second, I love how you described the secrets as infections. We all know what that's like, ignoring something until it grows into something larger and more dangerous than what it began as. The last two lines were pretty damn perfect, if I may say so.
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Amazing chapter and I hope you're recovering well from your medical issues and all that schoolwork...don't know which is worse.

Anyway, fantastic job!

Leah
Mark C chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I've enjoyed seeing Rick and Kate get closer and how subtle it's been. You did an excellent job using her mother's case to help in that respect.

Kate is trying to let it go but this last chapter shows that she's having a hard time with it. Luckily, Rick was able to give her the support she needs. It was nice how you had Rick push near the end here and Kate didn't turn away.

Excellent job.
XFfan1 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Really like this story. I could see the writers handling things this way on the show. I would love to read more chapters...
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
That's so sweet! I love how insecure Castle is and how Kate takes her strength from him nonetheless :)
daphnebeauty chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
So I FINALLY am reviewing this after being distracted and lazy for far too long.

1. I think I died when you said "asymptotic". Not only did my nerdy heart flutter, but my writer side nearly exploded with joy at it's incredible aptness. Word choice win.

2. Omg she kissed him omg.

3. I want Italian food.

4. I love the characterizations. She's doubting and unsure, but not weak. Still Beckett, just tired of all the shit and needing some reassurance. Castle's desperation to not push and then accidentally pushing anyway is spot on as well.

5. "worlds turning". Excuse me while I combine this fic with ATWT in my head. Crossoverrrrr!

6. Still dying over asymptotic. More of that genius please.

7. Excellent. Chapter. More. Continuous. Soon :O