Reviews for Wrestling With Desire
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Lucky girl-I'd like to wrestle Gibbs... Very fun and nice story-tho you could have continued on with another chapter! Really enjoyed it!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh, that was so special! Love the premise! And, I think, Abby definitely won the wrestling match!
je.st2ell chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I wish the story had gone further!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great job! There could be a little more to this story... actually quite a bit... but i love it either way... hugs kel
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome, awesome! where's the continuation?
Talldi chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Enjoyed this very much!
Elektra Kyle chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Another awesome story.

Your now a favorite of mine.
gosgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
A fantastic one shot - I do hope you're going to write some more stories. You've captured their voices beautifully and the sensuous descriptions were perfect... very tender, erotic, touching and hot all at the same time.
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
WOW! This was amazing! Wonderfully written and your descriptions were fantastic! I really hope you write more!
Westie80 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Please please write another story to this chapter
CairnSF chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Nicely done :), keep writing!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love your story! It's so awesome and beautifully written! You stuck to the characters really well! You should totally write more like this, hahah. I would favorite them all! I've written a few myself, care to check them out? You don't have to if you don't want to, haha. Seriously, your fanfic is awesome!
Stormygrl0804 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great Story, great pairing, looking forward to more stories from you.
bbfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow, very hot, sensuous and descriptive! Well written, too! Welcome to Gibbs/Abby genre! Can't wait to see more stories from you... sequel to this one would be great! LOVE your author's name!
fart fart chapter 1 . 12/26/2011