Reviews for Misplaced Memories
rubiesandrain chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Yay! I'm so glad she is awake! It's so cute! UPDATE SOON! :)
ForeignMusicLyrics chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
It's not letting me log in.

This was an AWESOME chapter! So perfectly great! The way you wrote it, how they acted, everything was just perfect! Thanks so much for the update!
mia58 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
You continue to convey the emotions of both sides of the patient/loved one relationship incredibly well. I'm happy she's back but can already see a long road ahead for her recovery. I look forward to each chapter.
Someoneslove chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
You are making my scar writing. 4 years have passed since my brain surgery and I still have trouble sleeping on that side and it still bothers me
alabama chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Oh, she's awake! And she's ok! So happy...
KYTIVAFAN chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Again, you took away my ability to form words... Wow.
tivamcabby5 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
aww please update soon :)
KYTIVAFAN chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
wow.

that's the only word I have right now. maybe more will come later.
rubiesandrain chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Aw! The end is so sad! Update soon! :)
NotYetLostFaith chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
This is a brilliant story. Oh my gosh I cannot tell you how much I love this chapter especially the last couple of lines. Well done! Keep it up!
gsr4ever chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
OH Tony! Great job
Tiva lovah chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I swear this just gets better and better- It is so poingant and realisitc that it made my breath catch. Please update soon!
coleykgapeach chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
OOOhhh, God..this story is driving me nuts! in a good way... but Tony at the end..and the interaction between him and Gibbs and Tim at work? heart crushing...I can't stand it! Good chapter.
Schmaltzy chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Your depiction of Tony's mounting despair is spot on, Pough, and you rip my heart out with that last line (lucky I had tonight's episode to cram it back in).

I'm thinking there's more pain ahead, even when she does wake up. :(

Meanwhile ...

"She tethered him to care, to devotion, and let him fly unbound into passion."

This in more poetry than prose, m'dear. Just lovely! :)
mia58 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
The roller coaster of emotions is agonizing. Poor Tony. But I love how real it feels. It kept me glued to each word. I know it's a slow process, but I hope Ziva wakes up soon.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »