Reviews for Misplaced Memories
comehomeziva chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
P.S. I know I'm not the only one to love this story, too. When you get twenty reviews in two chapters, you know you're doing something right!
comehomeziva chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Awwww, that ending was kinda sweet. Okay, I dont normally do reviews, but for some reason this story really made me want to review. The writing is really well done, and much more detailed and flowing than many stories I've read on here. I've seen a lot of generic 'character gets injured, goes to hospital, recovers' stories that are fine, but this one is unconventional and I would say much better written than most. Very well done! Can we hope for an update soon?
mprmusings chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
well written update! i can literally visualize all that you have written as if i am watching it on the screen and yet you also capture how tony is feeling. and i totally believe that he would be the type of man that would not leave her side-would be the one to learn from the nurses and doctors what he can do to assist in her recovery etc. thank you for this update, i look forward to the next one!
mia58 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm very much looking forward to reading this story. I know you will do the couple justice because you know the characters so well and you are such a thoughtful writer.
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Update Soon!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Scarily good start.

MORE please!

I like it.
Silencero chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cant wait for more. And I couldnt agree more on your authors note about "The Impractical Heart".

Im really curious how you will draw all the characters (especially Tony) when Ziva is the one with the medical condition. I hope this will not take as long as "The Impractical Heart" to finish although it was totally worth it.
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Plz continue
LN8866 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love it! I could feel tony & tim's terror as the whole office scene progressed. Cant wait for updates!
mar-hhr4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A promising start!
Zoyarose chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
OH, I love this chapter! You've written the characters so well. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
polarpi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm so glad you're back with another story! This one has already sucked me in...looking forward to seeing what happens next! :)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really good so far. Can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon!
calincisfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm hooked, can't wait for chapter 2.
TIVA lovah chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Omigosh this is so good! I absolutely love it already! Updatesoon please please please!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »