Reviews for Misplaced Memories
mia58 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm very much looking forward to reading this story. I know you will do the couple justice because you know the characters so well and you are such a thoughtful writer.
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Update Soon!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Scarily good start.

MORE please!

I like it.
Silencero chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Cant wait for more. And I couldnt agree more on your authors note about "The Impractical Heart".

Im really curious how you will draw all the characters (especially Tony) when Ziva is the one with the medical condition. I hope this will not take as long as "The Impractical Heart" to finish although it was totally worth it.
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Plz continue
LN8866 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love it! I could feel tony & tim's terror as the whole office scene progressed. Cant wait for updates!
mar-hhr4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A promising start!
Zoyarose chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
OH, I love this chapter! You've written the characters so well. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
polarpi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm so glad you're back with another story! This one has already sucked me in...looking forward to seeing what happens next! :)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really good so far. Can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon!
calincisfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm hooked, can't wait for chapter 2.
TIVA lovah chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Omigosh this is so good! I absolutely love it already! Updatesoon please please please!
Kew121 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Merry Christmas to me! I loved "The Impractical Heart," so you can imagine my delight to find that you've started another NCIS story. That was quite a shocking first chapter- everything happened so fast. It's so unusual to see Ziva as the one hurt in NCIS fics. I'm excited to read the rest
easylion chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
You're not letting her die right? Like the story so far
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really enjoyed the first chapter, hoping to see a new chapter very soon. I always enjoy a TIVA fic (hint hint) :)
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »