Reviews for Misplaced Memories
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
You will never see this review, but I had to write it anyway. I ached so much, reading your story, & I actually cried during the last 2 chapters. What a heartbreaking event for T I don't think I'll ever forget this epic love story. Thank you.
VG LittleBear chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Hi, this was a most impressive story. Thank you so much!
It was absolutely believable, how Tony and Ziva would have felt.
Shouldn't Ziva and Eli speak Hebrew to each other on the phone? Not sure where the Arabic comes in :)
Anything else made absolute clear sense, I can make it part of S10 in my own little fantasy world. And I'm not a shipper, LOL.
Thanks and cheers!
akratz01 chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
This. This is just so beautiful. The way you captured each character so perfectly amazes me. This is written so wonderfully. I can't say enough praise for this story. Well done.
hellishrose chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I cried that was so amazing. How he needed her just as much as she needed him. It was amazing. Incredible story
georgiporgi97 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Loved your story! Such a great idea!
JperW chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Good story!
Caroline chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
This was very beautiful! It made me both happy and sad which I love to be when I read a fic :D
anonymous chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
I am currently obsessed with TIVA fic & this is one of the best I've read. Brought tears to my eyes, but ,so beautifuo & feels true. Plus more original than most.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Someone posted a link to your story, "Misplaced Memories", which I just finished. It's incredible; I feel like I just watched a very good, very emotional, movie. Thank you... please write more.
xoxonessie chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
I just read the whole story at once because it was so good I could simply not bring myself to stop. It was amazing, and very in character! Bravo!
w.r.iter chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
*Applauds* 110% amazing stayed up till 5 am to finish it
Anonymous033 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Yea, so I'm crying again...

This time with the heaving chest and all :D

Good thing I'm home alone!

And good thing this has a happy ending. You never know what I can do with a paperclip.

No, but seriously. It's so ... omg. Tony's speech about bathing her ... I just reread it, and it's a good thing I can type without looking, because I can't see past the tears right now T.T

Godddd, this kills me! (Yes, I know I keep saying that. But it really does.)

Oh, wait, I'm supposed to review like a normal person.

Right. So ... you're a really good writer, d'you know? :D Good grammar and spelling, and you have a way of making things sound poetic and beautiful. Painfully so, but y'know, I'm just saying you're good at angst.

Whew. What a story. Good thing it only has nine chapters, or I might get a heart attack from being in too much grief for my OTP, haha.

It's safe to say I'm going to hunt down your other stories :D

Thank you so much for sharing this!

Anonymous033 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Well, great.

Now I really AM crying.

Like a baby, haha. Or not, but my point is that tears are literally STREAMING down my cheeks now.

OMG her pain :( it was so horrible to witness, and it kills me that she punched him, and now I don't know who's more heartbroken, which just breaks MY heart...

It all makes sense now, but it hurts so much!

And the way she had to ask him if she loved him...

Creys.

Please tell me the next chapter ends more happily. I might DIE if it doesn't!

Anonymous033 chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Didn't cry this chapter :D

Although that may be because I'm panicking that my mum may wake up at any time.

I think I'm saving the other chapters for tomorrow :/ worst place to stop, EVER, but I have to.

I love this chapter! As much as one can love an angst-filled chapter.

Poor Tony, AGAIN :( *Sigh* It must be killing him...

And then Ziva's so much better, but at the beginning where she was throwing up and just tired of it all ... that broke my heart. Ziva hates to be weak and not okay, and for her to be stuck in the hospital for so long!

And now, Tony has to tell her :( oh, I don't feel so good.

But now I gotta go to bed.

Thanks for the emotional roller-coaster :D

Anonymous033 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Hah, okay. I'm crying again.

And I thought the angst was over.

Not that I mind, y'know; I love angst. Ooh! I know someone else who loves angst. (I think I'm gonna tell her about this story.)

Back to the review ... well, I'm crying again, and it's not even because I'm extremely happy that Ziva told Tony she loved him. That made my heart race and all, but now she thinks they're married, and he's so confused, and she's going to be heartbroken if he tells her, and I can't do this T.T

It's 4.30AM and I'm sitting here wailing (not literally) about my OTP. Jeesh.

Oh, poor Tony :(