Reviews for Misplaced Memories
Awakemiddream chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
ohhhh...downward spiraling sadness. :(
coleykgapeach chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
:) a very satisfying ending. That was an awesome story and one I'm sure I'll revisit time and time again, just to go back over for the emotions and gestures...you write those additions very well. Loved It!
Tiva lovah chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Absolute perfection! I loved everything about this fic- I hope you write more tiva- you have a gift! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Ale chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Sweet, very sweet!

and very well written. Thank u for this.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
So worth the wait. Just . . . ugh. Just fantastic. Thank you.
wandsnroses chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
omgoodness, this whole story is fantastic...i loved everybit of it, thank you.
mar-hhr4ever chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
The much awaited last chapter! I think this could have gone several ways and I must admit that angry Ziva (&the one that doesn't see what's in front of her eyes unless specified loudly) is not my favourite Ziva. I wouldhave preferred a more itrospectove one, seeing as we were in Tony's mind and perspective for the previous chapters.

However, the Ziva-Gibbs and more specifically the Ziva-Tony scenes were so beautiful they make up for the previous part.

Will certainly revist his fic in the future, the hapter where Ziva wakes up is particularly beautiful andheart breaking. Really well done!
Blowsup chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I love it! Best part: "That I cannot live without you." that was great!
Awakemiddream chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
"I've never actually been on a neurological ward of a hospital, so I'm not sure if they have the chairs I'm describing, but I did just have my hair cut and they had one there. Hence, in my world what can be in a hair salon can also be in a hospital..."

:) I've enjoyed your commentary as much as I've enjoyed your story.
oknope chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
oh my god! that was THE best TIVA story I've ever read! Amazing! Really fantastic :D
DS2010 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I liked the end and glad Tony and Ziva got back together for real
alexindigo chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Please do consider writing an epilogue. I'd love to see them happy and in love as a REAL couple now that the drama is over. Thank you so much for sharing. Am looking forward to reading more from you. )
KTMrshall chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
One word... Beautiful! :)
Robern chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
absolutely loved it! Well done can't wait for your next story.
mia58 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I was wondering where you had gone. I've enjoyed your story very much. Looking forward to your next one.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »