Reviews for Misplaced Memories
wandsnroses chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
omgoodness, this whole story is fantastic...i loved everybit of it, thank you.
mar-hhr4ever chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
The much awaited last chapter! I think this could have gone several ways and I must admit that angry Ziva (&the one that doesn't see what's in front of her eyes unless specified loudly) is not my favourite Ziva. I wouldhave preferred a more itrospectove one, seeing as we were in Tony's mind and perspective for the previous chapters.

However, the Ziva-Gibbs and more specifically the Ziva-Tony scenes were so beautiful they make up for the previous part.

Will certainly revist his fic in the future, the hapter where Ziva wakes up is particularly beautiful andheart breaking. Really well done!
Blowsup chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I love it! Best part: "That I cannot live without you." that was great!
Awakemiddream chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
"I've never actually been on a neurological ward of a hospital, so I'm not sure if they have the chairs I'm describing, but I did just have my hair cut and they had one there. Hence, in my world what can be in a hair salon can also be in a hospital..."

:) I've enjoyed your commentary as much as I've enjoyed your story.
oknope chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
oh my god! that was THE best TIVA story I've ever read! Amazing! Really fantastic :D
DS2010 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I liked the end and glad Tony and Ziva got back together for real
alexindigo chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Please do consider writing an epilogue. I'd love to see them happy and in love as a REAL couple now that the drama is over. Thank you so much for sharing. Am looking forward to reading more from you. )
KTMrshall chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
One word... Beautiful! :)
Robern chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
absolutely loved it! Well done can't wait for your next story.
mia58 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I was wondering where you had gone. I've enjoyed your story very much. Looking forward to your next one.
Superbeau chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
One of the best I've read so far. Loved the ending, thank you so much for the story!
Awakemiddream chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
sooo good! She's awake! Looking forward to reading more tomorrow. :)
NYT chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
It was quite nice and quite...them. I could go on, but I can't come up with the right words. I could "see" all of them (Abby, Gibbs, Tony, & Ziva) in the settings you described, saying the words you gave them. Wonderful writing.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I loved this! It was so pure and beautiful. I hope they are happy together always.
Awakemiddream chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
So well written. :) Love the description of what Gibbs witnessed late at night.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »