Reviews for Of Games and Dragons
Baron O Beefdip chapter 1 . 4/25
If I had been Link in this particular adventure, I would have kept prodding at Zelda's goods while staring Faron down, silently.

What's she gonna do? Berate me while I'm two knuckles deep in her creator?

After all, I'm the Hero! The Chosen One! Faron may be a big blue dragon woman thing but she didn't do jack didilly squat against that father of all dirtbags, Demise or his FABULOUS demonic douchelord sword slave Ghirahim or even against the corrupt Colloctus... err whatever that living statue with the massive swords name is, and that giant golden gobshite was in a temple in her domain!

Bah, anyway, yeah! I saved the frikken world! If I want to fingerbang my deity incarnate next to a sacred lake, I'll do it! I'm Link, the Hero of the Sky! So piss off you overgrown serpent! I will end you with a 360 no scope slingshot round to your stupid scaly dome!
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 3/30
Haha, the poor things never even got to go that far before they were interrupted. xD
zIvyz chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Oh my god.
lee chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
lmfao wow thats hilarious you got to continue this one
rainbow dash gurl chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
FARIN WHY YOU GOTTA MESS EVERYTHING UP?!
JourneyKat chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Hehehehehe.
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
FAROOONN! Why are you so cute! I absolutely can't get enough of you! Oh, Zelda and Link was cute too but Faron is on a different level in my heart (for skyward sword XD) Now I wish they'd resume it back at their cabin and I wouldn't mind taking a peek at it XDDDDD
HeavyArtillery chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
DAMN YOU FARON!
WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE INTERRUPTED AFTER THEY FINISHED!

Great story by the way.

Heavy Artillery
skyhopper chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Awkward encounters indeed lol
Jiraiya's lost novel chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LMFAO!
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
you should make this into a series of one-shots.
KiriBerryChan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Amazing xD very great job xD I shall follow you.x0
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
LOL

The ending is hilarious. Very well written and in character too! Yay :)
Italicised chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was hilarious! Admittedly I was disappointed too at the sudden interruption, but that's a perfect play of Faron's character, and Link's reaction at the end. Really cute and funny.
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
hehe "What is this? A pair of fornicators in my waters?" That line will NEVER get old