Reviews for Speak Now
What happened to "I'll start working on the next chapter ASAP."? I've been waiting for years! D:
HopingForEverything chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
oh my gosh :( Back to December was another great chapter. I loved the angst factor and how much Kurt did regret it. I would have liked to see a bit more of how Kurt was feeling emotionally before stepping in front of the cars, but what you wrote was good :) I'm still loving this story and cannot wait till the Speak Now chapter :D And its all good the experiment with present and past tense; writing fan fiction is meant to help figure out the writing style you're good at i guess. But anyway, loved it so much, cannot wait till the next one and thanks so much for responding to my reviews :) xx Keep being brilliant ;)
tolazytologin chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
o my god i was crying through the whole thing im still all teary

great job!
gimmeachancetofly chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
This is...I can't even...OHMYGOD IT'S SO SAD! D': I think my heart actually broke into pieces. Especially Kurt's thoughts about the knives...that was just...

Incredibly sad, but beautifully written chapter! Hopefully Speak Now will be happier :)
JustCourage chapter 3 . 1/4/2012

Geez. Get me a bucket for my tears next time you write a chapter like this. alsaskfdjgkjga. sad. and amazing. and holy crap.
gimmeachancetofly chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
*raises hand* I'm excited for Back to December! This was AWESOME! Oh, and I can't wait for Better than Revenge :D
HopingForEverything chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Such a great chapter! Loved it as much as the first :) u said u don't mind ideas for future chapters and I was thinking for the song 'ours' you could do the year when Kurt is in new York? And how they cope with the distance, how strong their love is :) love this story! 3
MeganAnneinNeverland chapter 2 . 12/28/2011

it's just

JustCourage chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
alfgjsnlkdsad. i need a bucket for my tears of joy and angst. ;_;
JustCourage chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
fuck you, fiona. aljekldsksag. that was beautiful and i'm mad at you because i'm sitting here in a puddle of tears. UPDATE THIS LIKE NOOOOW.
RainbowsAndLlamas chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this! I cried at the bridge!
gimmeachancetofly chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
You have combined two of my favorite things on the planet: Klaine and Taylor Swift. I LOVE THIS! I can't wait for the actual song Speak Now, that's gonna be really good! More soon :)
HopingForEverything chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
O.M.G You have no idea how much I loved this! I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan and I always associate Kurt and Blaine with her music. It was a beautiful first chapter, exactly how I saw the song for them :D It was great and just...ah! Fan of it already! Cannot wait to see what comes next! :)