Reviews for La Belle Reve
Slian Martreb chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
You are amazing.
Orion Kohaishu chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
I bow before you and your literary prowess. This story (mainly the first chapter - my favourite) was so beautifully written, so lyrical, so altogether moving. I am in awe.

-Orion
Morien Alexander chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
Grrrrreat! _ Go, boys, go!
snerkish chapter 3 . 6/4/2002
Wow. *gulps a bit and wipes at my forehead* I like it, I first tried to read it awhile back and I really couldn't get into it but now...well obviously I read it, If I hadn't then why would I be reviewing.

It was good, this last chapter kinda made me a bit eh-ish at first but the whole thing was very artistic and sweet. Makes me want more actually, just to find out what happens.

Chapter two I liked a lot because the feeling of it was true and pure. Sirius seems like the type of guy who would love to be the hero. Knight in shinning armor. But at the same time, having all those eyes on him and the whispers (even if they were good whispers) would make anyone's skin crawl i think. Returning home after the war...a true soliders tale.

The first chapter was confusing a little bit but wholesome to. Severus and Remus talking about age and how both had their wounds. It was real. I liked the mention of the dog outside, nice touch. Also when Remus says something about becomming a Phsyics proffessor and Severus saying "Then I would have your job." Just cute and...well again: real.
yester chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
I've read this and re-read it lots of times. I looked up your user profile and can't believe you're so young. I think you must be an old soul, really. You write with more understanding of life and a better ability to express it, than people twice or three times your age. That's before I even get on to talking about the sheer natural writing talent in your stories.

You really are a prodigious talent. I'm stunned.
yester chapter 3 . 6/2/2002

You really are a prodigious talent. I'm stunned.
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Your writing is so eloquent.
Louise Lux chapter 3 . 5/20/2002
This story will stick in my mind..it's haunting. Your writing is beautiful.
jigglydot chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
The last line was beatifull, Lady Jaida as always I can not find enough words to praise you. Don't let the writters block get you down, I know you will come up with something wonderfull in the end (I know this is not much of an incentive but I will personally hunt you down if you dont finish Coeur de Loupe and I mean it for not a day goes by that I don't check for new chapters). Sorry Im not much of a muse, but I'll inflate your ego every chance I get...yes Im sorry to say you got a fan in me Be afraid Be Very Afraid. (just kidding...or am I?) Sorry wicked alter ego toke over...good luck
magical me chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
This fic is getting better and better. Another beautifully crafted chapter. I liked the name of the hotel (is this fic a beautiful dream?) and the red and gold of curtains and bed.

I hope you can keep up this one and Coeur du Loup.
Jojo3 chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
OMG the Well. I still have not read that poem, btw U.u

I love chp. 3 as much as I loved both the first two chapters. All wonderful and amazing, as usual. I have a few ideas of my own, I will tell you about them on monday, or something.

And I started another Remus/Sirius ficcie. Maybe I will actually finish this one... :D

::luv lots::

Keep it up!
Saiyanhobbit chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
"There were some things that were meant always, despite everything, just to Be,..."

Ah ... Yes. The One True Way...

Poetic as always.
Saiyanhobbit chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
::sniff::

...heartbreaking...

Please coax the muse out for Couer de Loupe.

What if Sirius had been the secret keeper? He'd have gone into hiding. Would he have been caught and killed? Would Remus have gone with him or stayed to fight? Would Peter have found another way to deliver the Potter's to his master? What if Remus was captured by DEs to lure Sirius out of hiding? Were Dumbledore's forces capable of victory without baby Harry's defeat of Voldemort? Would Voldemort have been totally annihilated instead of weakened? How long would the war have lasted? Would Peter have been exposed as the spy?
Mythical Blue chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
This chapter was so sweet and wonderful! While it's a shame about Coeur de Loupe (which I'm hoping the muse for will return very soon) this makes up for it in the time being.

I don't know if there are other moments I really want to see, maybe James not rescuing Severus from Moony back in 6th year? Just for a nice solid helping of angst. Then there is of course the 'Remus not getting bitten' possibility. The 'friends not reacting in the canon way to the whole werewolf thing.'

Whatever the muse latches onto I guess.

Avalon
Jojo3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Hello, love.

I love the fic. Of course I love the fic, as always. It's very sweet, and poetic. Look, I'm commenting! I'm such a good friend!

If you like, I will play muse as well as I can, because there needs to be more Coeur De Loupe ;-; I will help! I have ideas. I'm a good little fangirl.