Reviews for Louder Than Words
sally rally chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
I've said it before, I like the way you write them. And very sexy.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
This is so good
Aidyl James chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
Thank you for an emotion filled story.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
Thanks for the story.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Deep
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Yes Maura, lol.
Gaily chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
I so wish this is how things episode ended
You wrote it so true to the
characters
redphone1 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
This was perfect.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
That was amazing
ab chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! This was wonderful to read! I enjoyed it a lot.
TitaCL chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
So beautiful and amazing.
Thank you!.
Myx Nyx chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Ah! That was so wonderful. I have so many things I should be doing. Eating. Drinking. Breathing. But it was all put off until I could get through this story. How amazing. And just the right pace too. So many people tend to rush the healing process and the sexual nature of the relationship, and a few even drag it out to long. But this was excellent. Well done!
Vampireguardian chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I have to say, this was quite a roller coaster of emotions. To go way down, come slightly up and go back down. I'm always a sucker for happy endings though, I can't say that I know anyone who isn't. I really enjoyed how you paced them, and had them go through everything and didn't let it skyrocket at the end.
manty4life chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
First of all you need to relabel this from romance & angst to romance & actual palpable pain.
You have such an incredible way with words - I could really feel the pain and guilt and hurt and love seeping out as I read your work.
I am completely new to the show and the phenomenon that is Rizzles. I have just seen the finale of season 2 and like other fans was devastated and aghast at how it ended.
Thank you so much for writing this, it was wonderfully cathartic and will tied me over until season 3 is eventually shown in Ireland.
Keep up your writing - you have some amount of talent.
X