Reviews for The Names Melt and The Faces Blur - Book One: Water
RunWithScissors chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
At the author's not at the end:
It totally bugs me too! I guess It was just something the writers didn't catch, or they did, and decided it was too funny to toss.
I still think it isn't that funny, and if they REALLY wanted them to go there, they'd go to the ruins.
IT MAKES NO SENSE, WRITERS.

Anyway, I'll stop ranting now.
Scissors out.
SilverWolf chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
This is awesome! Are you going to finish the second book, or have you abandoned the idea? I don't have an account though, so you can't answer me that way. If you're not going to finish this, could you please write the ending on your page so I know what happens? The suspense is killing me!
TeamTHEFT chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Very interesting. I liked this. A lot. And am dying to see what happen(s/ed). is there more?
sayhellonotgoodbye22 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I just found this story today and I regret not finding it sooner. I really like the concept of your story and it is really intriguing. I hope you continue on to the next book soon.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
I read your author note and noticed how you said Aunt Wu wasn't in the episode that this was based of of. They were though because Katara visited the fortune teller a lot so her scent was really heavy there and when they got there Aunt Wu asked Iroh if he wanted his fortune told but Iroh said no because at his age there was only one more thing and he rather it stayed a mystery. I'm liking this story though.
TheBlindRaven chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
OMG! Yes, more! Please.
TheBlindRaven chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
So, Kya/Tana/Nazala is a firebender?
TheBlindRaven chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Oh yes, we do need more Kya and Zuko. So far, they are good. Everyone is in character, thank God. But you said you are gonna change it up a bit, and we'll see how that goes. But so far, so good.
CourtingTheMoon chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Okay I think I just my have it. The only people that seem to know about her past besides her are members of the Order of the White Lotus and both advised that she taught Aang but in different bending practices. So that leads me to believe that she may know both or all but with the whole one avatar thing I am guessing some form of spirit embodied in a human. But this is all random speculation and doesn't explain dreams about Zuko. So i will just have to read on to determin the path of the story.
12aae87 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
love more please!
12aae87 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
lol knew it! zuko's the dream boy!
Can'tLogIn chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Great chapter! I love the twist that she's a fire bender!
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
ahh! so confused she's hinted to be a water bender and now a fire bender she's a master swords woman gosh I wish you wouldn't place us in such suspense... but I'm guessing she's like a second avatar? maybe hmmm... story is as the title says names melt and the faces blur very good work love the story please do continue the work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This could be better written but you've got the idea part down... Just don't rush into things too fast...loving it though!
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
great chapter! love the Aunt Wu scene!