Reviews for Killing Loneliness
MikoScorus chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Poor Gray
Fellow Trainee Writer chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
It's been a while, isn't it? Three months... Oh, and why am I reviewing at Chapter 4? Because I happened to click the Review button when I was reading chapter 4.

Well, aren't you rushing it? Gray is still uncertain of his feelings towards Claire, so it can't be "I love you". And the phrase "we'll still have each other" when Claire told Gray to confess in the Winter Thanksgiving makes me feel like, they'd be a couple if Mary and Cliff reject them!

Oh, and in my opinion, you shouldn't let Claire say "I..." when she was about to leave the place in the last chapter. It's the very beginning of "I love you" and like I said, it's too soon for them to say it. Her crush is Cliff remember? She just wants to help Gray because she doesn't want anyone to be alone like her. Make her crush on Cliff as HARD as you can - and Gray's doubt of his crush on Mary grows stronger and stronger every chapter. But since you have already made Gray realized that he loved Claire, so my suggestion here would be totally useless.

The story has gone too fast than needed - maybe you want to please those fangirls of Graire around here? I agree to Someone that you can't just let Gray confess that fast - but "I like you" isn't helping the situation - since Gray didn't seem to realize his true feelings for Claire - he was just surprised because he didn't expect Cliff and Claire become a couple - and was wondering why he acted that way. You ought to give him more time about that. Maybe wait until the Goddess Festival, when Cliff and Claire go together as a couple - and if you let Gray say "I love you" at that point, the story would be more convincing.

P/S: Winter Thanksgiving is the day when girls give cookies/chocolate/cake to boys. I don't think it's a good day for Gray to confess to Mary. So, the "confess attraction in the same day" seems pointless to me. And oh, "grow a pair"? Don't you think it's a little bit too hard for Claire to talk with Gray like that? [I know she was trying to help Gray, but...]
ILOVEMYCAKES chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
HIIIIII,its me again.I loved this chapter THEY are finaly realising thier true feeling...its about time they did -_-".soo was this love at first sight?
Someone chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
So I liked this chapter, its just that at the end you should have used "I like you" instead of "I love you".Love is a very strong feeling it takes a lot of time to develop, liking someone is like a crush its the way you get atrracted to someone by looks and personalities, I think you should change that and throughout their relationship(hopefully) make them fall in love, saying I love you is one of the most exciting part of a romantic relationship along with the first kiss.I hope you reconsider.
SunnyElla16 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
They Sooooooo have the hots for eachother
SunnyElla16 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I think Claire is lying ;) of Clyde she wouldn't want Gray to know she likes him! She is way to selfless for that. I'm looking forward to your next update! Awesome job so far :)
SunnyElla16 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
GrAy LiKeS hEr 3
SunnyElla16 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Aw, gray is worried about her already :)
SunnyElla16 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Cute first Chapter :) I love how you used 'I never noticed her intense eyes before' or something that that. It really put a strong image in my head!
Perfect Memories chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I really like it. And I didn't really find any errors. The story has a good flow. I hope you update soon (:
Eloquence Eternal chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Excellent job! I love how Gray is completely "clueless about nature."

Claire, in love? I wonder... :) (Come on Gray!)

Thank you for updating; it truly made my day!
Smooth Raven chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Hi there, just came across your story because it was one of the few with characters I recognized. (I am a bit old school when it comes to this game.) Anyway, I think that so far it is well written and nicely paced. Oh, but there is a spot in this chapter (Ch 2) where it looks like a part got deleted. This part, to be precise: "I saw the way her hands clutched at the bedspread and wondered if she was afraid I'd The second the cotton swab touched her skin she made a face." This sort of thing happens to me too and I like when others point it out, so hopefully you don't mind. :)

That being said, your writing is very fluid and easy to read overall. I really like "Graire" (as they say) and think you've done an excellent job with it so far. Keep at it!
ILOVEMYCAKES chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Hey, its me again :3 (don't worry I'm not a stalker Im just in love with your story XD)So..Gray is confused about his feelings...it looks like they'll change soon...Can't wait for the next chapter :D.(Wow my first review was so stupid DX).
Fellow trainee writer chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Hey, I enjoyed this chapter! You did a good job of describing Gray - clueless about girls and love (also nature). I can see a confused Gray in your story, wondering if he did have feelings for Mary or not - and a sad Claire. I thought to myself "Was she having a crush on him?". She seemed like she wanted him to realize (something) by himself.

Anyway, beautifully-written story indeed! It makes my own in-progress fanfic a loser. Keep working on yours, okay? (Promise me you'll complete it, I hate authors who leave their fanfics uncompleted). And, just take your time - don't get your fanfic rushed. We readers would be patient enough to wait... as long as you make sure it's good for us :)).
Eloquence Eternal chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Excellently written! I can't wait for chapter three! :)