Reviews for Destiny
kogaduck chapter 14 . 10/15
What that's itthis is a good story, please continue this.
terrihead1 chapter 14 . 7/6
More Please!
Jo82 chapter 14 . 6/18
Hi, loved the story! Are you gonna continue it? I would like to read sone more :)
Please please write a sequel
Lost girl 79 chapter 14 . 3/8
Is there going to be a sequel to this fic.
Casey Van Cleve chapter 14 . 1/30
I would love to see them change the world!
robert francis chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
very good story thank you
neshlud chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
I can't nelieve you left the story there. Will there be a sequel? Because there are many things to discover and I really love that!

bzjz55806 chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
This could have been a great story, I think that 14 chapters were way to many, this could have been 14 chapters into 3 chapters! This story is incomplete! It is to bad, this story has many options and directions it could go, I am glad that I read this 2 yrs. later, Peace
Kara-24 chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Я надеюсь что продолжение все таки будет))
averyschaefer chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Good entertaining story. Also I think that was a good part to end it, leaving a bit of mystery and also if you would want to make it into a continuation you can pick it up again on an intriguing part. One thing though, was that it was kinda hard sometimes to know who was talking in the story, maybe you could have some little header before that bracket of the story. Once again great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Hmm the idea of this story was interesting but it was all really rushed with no real emotion behind it. I dont know how to explain it but it just seemed incomplete because there wasn't a lot of detail at all and some things didn't make sense. Like, why did Carly have to feed off of Lauren exactly? Why was Lauren so sick? Why would the Fae be following Lauren for so long when they hadn't even met Bo yet? How did everyone know that Lauren was the one in the prophecy? Shouldn't they have been following Bo too if they had been following Lauren for so long? It doesn't make sense because no one knew about Bo and that she was Fae and that she would choose to be unaligned. When did Lauren start showing hints of her powers? There are so much more questions, too much.

Bo should have been furious at Trick and Dyson and Hale for keeping everything regarding Lauren from her. She also should have immediately realized that Lauren was leaving when Lauren said goodbye and told Bo that she loved her and gave Bo the Ash's necklace lol it was so obvious. Then Bo didn't even try visiting Lauren at her home or at the lab afterwards. She let a week go by without any contact with Lauren.

There wasn't a lot of detail in this either, they just seemed to go from one thing to another without fully exploring anything. Bo should have been shocked and outraged at what happened to Lauren, she should have wanted to take action, she would be thinking about all that and feeling it all. Lauren thinking back on the horrors of what she went through should have been feeling anger and sadness and she would most likely have nightmares, etc. So much has been left unsaid.

Regardless, i liked the idea of this story so thanks for sharing. Bo and Lauren are awesome together. :)
vampangelus chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Wow! Great story.. Will there be a sequel?
Azuky chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
This story is awesome. Are you planning a sequel? 'Cause that'll be sweet
ShadowLump chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I cant believe you left the story there. I really love it if you make a sequel or something. Love your story and your writing skills!