Reviews for Rescue
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 4/11
This was adorable, and awesome and just cuteness! XD Thank you for writing!
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I thought it was great! For a minute there i thought you might make her seem like she couldn't stand up for herself, but you didn't, that was awesome! And cute how it was their first kiss ;) haha Yes... I am a massive Dick/Babs fan too:P haha
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Because Robin is a BAT. He knows practically everything.
1rx4u chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awe, it's so cute. I like it.
MartsicLover chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OMG! That was so stinkin cute! I loved it!:D
ohmygrayson chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved it :) Really well written, and I really enjoyed how well you created the Dick Grayson character. I always imagined him as that 'chill' per say, and that protective of Barbara, fantastic job.
xzettax chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
*-* Love, love... Loooooovee!
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
dawwww soooo cute!
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
awww so cute!

Go Dick! Show those girls who's boss! Beat them to the ground!
Vanessa Gordon chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
YAY BABS/ DICK! I'm with you on the pairing. They should be included on the show- just like how Batgirl should show up since that would be awesome.

This was also really good- I totally see Dick scaring those girls.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
ah. cute! though in reality, babs is 6 yrs then dick and maybe 4 yrs older in the YJ cartoon, I willing to ignore that for the love of this story. hope to see more of this.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That, right there, is a good relationship.

pepperonyluverlol chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Cuties! Luv it!
hahafuckthis chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh my goodness. That was the sweetest thing I've ever read. Dck and Babs are the cutest thing to walk on the planet and there needs to be more DickxBabs stuff in this archive! All of it's Zatanna and Robin. They're cute and all but Babs has history. I love how Dick was so protective and practically trilled them but still. Adorable. (sorry, can't think or write reviews right now... I loved this story. It had me giddily laughing to myself the whole time.) Keep writing please! :)
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 12/26/2011