Reviews for So Captivated
AliceInWonderLnd chapter 5 . 11/12
I like this story I thought it was good I felt bad for Gils First Response To Oz's Love Confession but then after that the story got good... . Even though it's been a while since you wrote it and my review is pretty late Thank You...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
nekoloveerr chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Xx-Blood.Stained.Rabbit.-xX chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Gosh; this story was so damn perfect! I loved the way you portrayed Gilbert's character and feelings.3 Great job! And I will make sure to check "So Captivated:Restart"! Again great job!
starXD chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
wow...i actually cryed when i rand it all of it and at first i didn't like gil! but i really do like this story
Manami Nightray chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Great story! :D good job!
CatXtopia chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
hehehe this story has made me so emotional Dx but I love it anyways! x3
guh I cant stop smiling from the adorablness! o.o my checks huuurt! And yay! Ozbert wins in the end!
Very creative story n.n keep up the awsome work!
Toko Kyotaro chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
O.M.G.! on the very last part, I was like, "STOP!NO MORE!...OH, GOD. Too late." I really like this fanfic story! Awe~some! Good work! XD Now, to clean up the blood on the floor...that did not, DID NOT, come from my nose...did not...
seraphicjoys chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I don't usually read yaoi but this is absolutely fantastic :)

You've done an amazing job! x
Saya Hina Mae chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Naughty-naughty, Ren-sama; this is rated only K when it should be rated at least T, if at least for that last little scene. :) Not complaining that you put that little snidbit in- not at all. Just, I recommended that you raise the rating, to be on the safe side.

And it's over! I can't believe it! But... I guess there wasn't much that could be put in there...

Don't worry about being mean to Oz- I'm mean to him too. But, the more you are mean to someone, the more you like them. :) When I put that in my last comment, I was just teasing you. :D

But, to end this comment (before it gets to be a page long), it was a nice story- I loved every word of it. (As I bet you could tell with how often I reviewed on it...)
Saya Hina Mae chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Ren-sama, you are so mean to Oz. First, you had him be rejected harshly, then you had him almost killed, then made him deal with a drunken person, and now he is facing rejection once again! You just keep piling on the mean things done to him- and it seams like another one will happen! So mean to him.

But, anyway, nice chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Azoroua chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Write more write now dammit!

I love this!

It's so amazing! But you must write moorrrreeee!~
Saya Hina Mae chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Haha! Nice drunken Gil- reading him drunk, trying to talk to Oz- and give him some beer despite Oz not being old enough to drink any- made me laugh.

Nice chapter here- it was the first time I've ever gotten mad at Leo, though... wasn't expecting him to be the one causing everything. Took me off guard. Anywho, nice chapter (again). Can't wait for the next already.
LovelyDemon chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Gil is sooo mean Dx

He almost killed the poor little Oz...

Oww i love you're story, Elliot is so cool!
Saya Hina Mae chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Aw! That was so good! I feel so bad for Oz, though. I would say he needs a hug (and a shoulder to cry on) but he already got that from Elliot (plus the shoulder to cry on!).

Nice story you have here; can't wait for more! :)