Reviews for Miracle on Forks Street
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/30
I really liked that they were so all over each other in front of Jake and Aleah. Leah trying to start shit but, Edward shutting her down in the very best ways. I hope that Jake and Leah heard them at VS. I hope that was why Leah was so flustered coming out of Torrid. I bet Jake is wondering why he gave up hot as hell Bella for a boyish looking woman. Maybe he's gay and this is his best way of dealing with that. I also hope they know that Edward and Bella got each other off in the back seat while they were driving home. Jake had to have seen Edward's come face from the rear view. And, neither one of the two of them could not have heard Bella cry out from hers. Then they got all kinds of freaky in her childhood bedroom. These two are insatiable and that is fantastic. I hope you have a third chapter brewing for this, as I would love to read them actually tell the other one they love them. Neither said it out loud but, they both said it internally. Loved this story.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/30
This was really good. A very interesting way to meet each other. Sex while 'sleeping', when they were both really awake and their imaginations wouldn't let them believe they were. I'm glad she didn't run to the phone and have him arrested for rape, as was well wishing her rights. I'm even more happy that they opened up to,one another and shared what had happened to them both, that led them to where they were now. I really liked that it seems they were not going to a movie, and going back to their home. Yes, their.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Sexy and sweet. :) Thanks for sharing. xo
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Please you can not leave it there, you have to continue this story and hopefully we can find out what Bella will say once Edward tells her he loves her. Please continue and update this story please!
FicSisters chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
We are delighted to feature this story today at The International House of FanFic!
robsessed1123 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
this was hotness! thank ya! xoxo
LOLO 5-0 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Awesome story and car sex while being driven by your cheating ex and his new scank priceless.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I enjoyed both chapters! Thank you for writing.
Jasper's Woman chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Wow...loved it! Dumb Jacob and Leah...spanx...LOLOLOL
Cared chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is very different and very enjoyable.
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
What a pair

R
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved it

I wish you'd do a couple more chapter that include the I love you, meeting Edward's parents, Edward moving in

Then end it

Consider it please
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I love this, so cute
firpogirl chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Aaww, so good! Thanks for the update.
dazzleglo chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I loved this little o/s it was great. A friend rec'd it and so glad I checked it out. I love how they gave it back to Jake and Leah. I hope you continue this with additional o/s of their life, them marrying, her meeting his parents, and the first time he finds out he's going to be a dad, they would be great to add.