Reviews for Mad Girl's Love Song
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 7 . 3/21
Love this story
TornadoAstronaut chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
omg sorry i read late X( All my Summer activities are hounding me to death TTTT "Happy Birthday, Draco" aww
sundance1989 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
great chapter! they seem to be getting along better i like that! update soon please!
janjan2009 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Things are heating up! I'm really excited for their move...
BlackRoseDragon97 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Sorry got to into it to get my noise out of it. I loved it because the sentences flow amazing. If you watched the movies enough sometimes you would notice her doing the same thing that he does. So thx 4 writting it and please continue.
sundance1989 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
ohhh sonny just went all mind ninja on hermione i love it! update soon please!
TornadoAstronaut chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Please update soon! I couldn't read it when it was just updated cuz I was WAY to busy…
janjan2009 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Another fab chapter! Love the escape attempt bit and the convo with sonny at the end. Can't wait for more!
Tom Felton me up chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
I am really excited for where this story is going. I never expected Hermione to make it off the ground. Goodness, I hope she is not dreaming! I hope they become a bit more friendly (as in actually understanding each other) soon. But I am really enjoying that you're not skipping to the smut but rather focusing on the story and how this might actually happen while the characters are in CHARACTER. It is rare.

p.s. I am glad you liked my name, I thought it was funny :)
sundance1989 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
0.0 ohhhhh she escaped what will draco do next i wonder? update soon please!
peanuts-mum chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
god I was on the edge of my seat during that whole escape scene and I can't wait for more
TornadoAstronaut chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
OMFG Hermione escaped… Please update! Dramione fo-evah
janjan2009 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Very good I hope sonny doesn't get into trouble
TVD's Cutest Crazy chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Wow I just discovered this story and I have to tell you it's awesome, I hope you update soon!
Dreamer-Girl96 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
update soon? I really like it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »