Reviews for Bleach: Deathberry Chronicles, Reprise
Love the story
I love how his classmates reacted to his new appearance
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 2/2
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
afi123 chapter 5 . 1/29
Just epic...best fighting scene in any story i read..Wow
afi123 chapter 2 . 1/29
LOL poor jinta HAHA
Annoy mouse chapter 5 . 1/23
Ok. I love this story, the battles are awesome and the idea intrigues the hell out of me.

But. Knowing the future, why is Ichigo doing all these pointless things? With his raw power, speed, skill, and foreknowledge, he could have just rescued Rukia with his 'Neko-chan' and Urahara's help. Together they could extract the Hogyoku before Aizen can get it, and press details of Aizen's plans into the hands of the captains.

Heck, a staged attack on Central 46 would reveal a serious problem. He could have taken out Gin, Tousen, and then forced the truth of the situation out.

Even if he couldn't do any of these things, getting into a fight with the Captain Commander is just about the stupidest thing he could do. Now they are both weakened and Aizen knows it. One strike now and his greatest enemy falls. Another and Ichigo is captured and dissected.

At least use the battle as an opportunity to talk about Aizen! Gah!

But never mind me. The battles are sheer awesome. Thanks for writing this.
tf330129 chapter 12 . 1/15
good story keep it up :)
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 1/10
Intriguing story. Enjoyed reading it and hope to read more in the future.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Nice story! Cookies for you!
Moikan Yoloko chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Woah! That's a interesting development!
Moikan Yoloko chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Division Zero?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
JoseLuises chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Ahí lastima por Rukia que ahora tiene que pasar lo mismo que Ichigo, ahora hay que ver que es lo que va hacer Ichigo. Espero el próximo capitulo, no tardes mucho en subirlo.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
needs an update
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Please update soon. By the way, who is going to be paired with Ichigo? Is it just one woman or will he have multiple wives?