Reviews for Bleach: Deathberry Chronicles, Reprise
urworshipfulness chapter 2 . 2/20
I did not like the flirting and it made me cringe. It's more because I don't ship that pairing though.
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 2/18
Can you please update this awesome story
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 2/18
Did you give rukia a inner hollow
midnightscar17 chapter 3 . 2/18
Why doesnt ichigo figure out hes a shiba
V01dSw0rd chapter 12 . 2/15
AWESOME STORY!
I can envision that you could relatively easily incorperate plot points revealed in the quincy arc into this story! Also, bringing in some filler arcs as 'new' events?
Muramasa arc would be interesting...
V01dSw0rd chapter 2 . 2/15
I agree with how Ichigo acts with Yoruichi. after all, he has melded with his instincts. And not just his combat ones.
TheWolf87 chapter 12 . 1/3
Dammit this cant end this way!
TheWolf87 chapter 9 . 1/3
Is it the Zero squad calling the Commander?
TheWolf87 chapter 8 . 1/3
Tht fight was amazingly epic!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
I keep trying to come back to this story, but the scene with Yoruichi and Ichigo just rubs me wrong. I can't see any feasible reason for Yoruichi to be interested in Ichigo, appeance beside the point. Ichigo is so out of character I can't help but cringe. I understand that merging with his zanpakuto could change his personality, but Zangetsu was way more reserved, so it's even worse that he's flirting. I'd get it if it was the hollow he merged with but from what I've read, he's only merged with Zangetsu so far? I'm sorry I couldn't keep reading.
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
You have some problems with the past/present verbs.

I feel that Ichigo disminished the posibility of return to the future way too fast, he didnt even give it some thoughts he just say or thought 'I cant go back to the future' and procede to drop the whole issue.
tembulon2.0 chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
Great idea. Poor implementation. Ichigo is already OP. There's no need for plot armor but that's what you get from ecchi harem Fanfiction
8579 chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Ichigo x Yoruichi my favorite pairing, and you skip the lemon. Why?

Even though it's been a long time, but I hope you will continue writing this story.
8579 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
I love it

Love the conversation between Kikouou and Ichigo
8579 chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Ichigo's transformation took the form of a lynx... how majestic.

At last, he is facing the Captain-Commander, will he be able to succeed, escaped or captured? It's getting better by the chapter.