Reviews for There You Were
GikaColfer chapter 12 . 3/31
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GOD PLEASE FOR GOD, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! POST NOW! POST! IS PERFECTT! GOS, IM IN LOVE!
DarrenColfer chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Omg I see you haven't continued this and it's been awhile :( I wish you would though I want to know what happens to Blaine. It's an amazing story.
DarrenColfer chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
What is wrong with Blaine? He should go get checked already
DarrenColfer chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Awwww yes!
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
uugggghhhhhh! Screw friends! Get together already!
DarrenColfer chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
NOOO! I don't care if Kurt isn't gonna get sick he shouldn't be sleeping with him! And he just told Blaine everything. excuse me while I go scream at something or someone.
DarrenColfer chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
Wth! First of all NO! It can be dangerous for Kurt to with him if he is HIV positive and second he is not Blaine! And third I liked Justin, now I think he is fucked up! He knew Kurt liked Blaine and he is Kurt's best friend. I don't care what the excuse is you don't do that to a best friend. :/
But I very happy Blaine's surgery went good.
DarrenColfer chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
I thought Justin didn't work at the diner anymore? And why is everybody telling Kurt that he has to wait to be with Blaine and he should be with somebody else? I mean I understand Blaine didn't know any better but he did have the surgery and Kurt likes well loves him, he will be by his side they should just let them handle it.
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Awww this is so sweet and I just want to hug Kurt. And damn Kurt and Justin's friendship/relationship lol
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Omg I am so loving this already even though it's already breaking my heart.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Bitch. I want my KLAAAAIIIINNNEEEE. Betta be endgame
DariaPhilomela chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
sugarskull85 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Following just in case you ever update.
Great story
hma1010 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
I hope you finish this at some point! Poor Blaine! But great story!
CasperGhost chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
My poor baby! This is one of my favourite stories on fanfiction. I think that Blaine is adorable and I love the way you have written it. 3 x x x