Reviews for ReUniting Hearts
starlight luna chapter 1 . 7/17
Poor Hinata. Its good that Naruto was there to help save Hinata. The reuniting of Naruto and Hinata was so cute and the meeting of Naruto and his son Minato was also cute. Awesome, cute, sad, and interesting story.
Usa-chan chapter 1 . 5/18
Aww this was so heartwarming. I loved it!
who the heck calls their child 'monster'? _ that was hella weird. besides that, I loved it
starfirexrin chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
please make a sequel
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I DEMAND A SEQUEL
Fher34 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Im crying and wailing and just so so so damn happy lol!
I love all these cute moments...though not everything was flowers and rainbows (: still i adore it. Its been a while since i read naruhina but meh! I am so going to read this amazing ship again! Thank you for writing this! I enjoy it a lot :D
LunarFlame97 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
That. Was. One. AWESOME. STORYY! I LOOOOOO'ect'ED IT! :DD W
Anon chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
it was cute :3

few things though, Naruto was a little out of character here. I was sure he was going to go all Kyuubi on them and blow the whole mansion to kingdom come, with the rest of the gang just watching and commenting on how typical it was of Naruto but wouldn't stop him.

or use some kind of justu that would make daisuke immortal and just have the whole konoha 11 go nuts with him. (sadistic thinking i know)

but at the end of the day, i love this story :)
N chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
It was...PERFECT! Thank you :)
Writingprocrastinator chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Do you think this beautiful story can be turned into mind-blowing-passionate-long-time-no-see-sex?
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this fanfic.
Watashiwa Nakura-san chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! THE BEST STORY THAT I'VE EVER READ! You should make a sequel to it!
Lavender Hyuuga chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T END HERE YOU GOTTA BELIVE ME KEEP WRITING PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PRETTY PLEASEE?
MattWilson83 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Excellent story, really loved it :D
Kaorilamb chapter 1 . 12/20/2012