Reviews for ReUniting Hearts
LunarFlame97 chapter 1 . 3/28
That. Was. One. AWESOME. STORYY! I LOOOOOO'ect'ED IT! :DD W
Anon chapter 1 . 1/9
it was cute :3

few things though, Naruto was a little out of character here. I was sure he was going to go all Kyuubi on them and blow the whole mansion to kingdom come, with the rest of the gang just watching and commenting on how typical it was of Naruto but wouldn't stop him.

or use some kind of justu that would make daisuke immortal and just have the whole konoha 11 go nuts with him. (sadistic thinking i know)

but at the end of the day, i love this story :)
N chapter 1 . 1/8
It was...PERFECT! Thank you :)
Writingprocrastinator chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Do you think this beautiful story can be turned into mind-blowing-passionate-long-time-no-see-sex?
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this fanfic.
Watashiwa Nakura-san chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! THE BEST STORY THAT I'VE EVER READ! You should make a sequel to it!
Lavender Hyuuga chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T END HERE YOU GOTTA BELIVE ME KEEP WRITING PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PRETTY PLEASEE?
MattWilson83 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Excellent story, really loved it :D
Kaorilamb chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
love this story
jojo07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ah! I loved it! I just oh god loved it! Ah I feel like crying out tears of joy! I haven't read a good facfic in a while and this one made my night! Ah thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You know the story was too fast for my taste but i have to say i love it. Its to cute. I thought by now sure will get rape. I guess not.

Thank you fit sharing it here.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
You sould make a part 2
trucker 181 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
you should make a sequel becuse i for one would love to make sure that damn greasy fucking bitch bastard slime bucket cried for mommy
Hinanaru for eva chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
u should make a sequal cause i love it
Firestorm2004 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Great story. I loved it. With you had put a bit more at the end, about what became of Daisuke, but I can understand why you didn't. It was more about Hinata and Naruto coming back together.

I hope to see more from you.