Reviews for Lavender Light
cottoncandy903 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
this is great!
ppgXrrb20 chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Poor Micheal and Lydia. This is going to be bad. Wonder how everyone in Lydia's school going to react that she missed school after the 'incident'.
lightning farron6 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Hey hey hey thus chapter super exciting can't wait for another so amazing that for updating at least some one is still as interested in nights as I am yeah anyway please write another one:3
cottoncandy903 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
awesome!
ppgXrrb20 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
It's cool. I don't update either. I'm still working on my christmas chapters. Nice chapter, not much advancement, I like how you added Jackle's strange color-changing-purple-blue eyes. I'll be waiting for the next one.
Midnight Prince chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
It's great! I've been waiting for this!
FreakistrA chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
How dare u make Jackle the bad guy! Jk, it's a good story
ppgXrrb20 chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Wow! You never disappoint do you, magicallyAWOL? I hope Lydia okay but I wonder how she going to work with Reala at school and home. " I wish her the best of luck. I can't wait to read more but I'll wait.
cottoncandy903 chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Awesome chapter!
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Ahhahahaha. The crazy one is BACK! I didn't realize you were the one who wrote that Rachel Tower fic I read ages ago. Cool. Ok I'm gone now...
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Aah. Out of all the chapters to have to stop on! It's strange. Something about Lydia strikes me as dislikeable (no offense) but she doesn't scare me away. Eh I'll list it as the Ikari Shinji Phenominon. (Or Tsukasa from .Hack, or any other dislikeable main characters that you enjoy watching grow at an arguable pace) I assume I will watch beautiful character growth with Lydia as well. (Or maybe I'm ok with her because she's almost me, and if she stops being terrible there's hope for myself?) (I seriously need to go to bed and stop having inner-dialogue in a review box. ) Well, either way, this fic made me feel the need to break out the ol' Saturn again. I'm really impressed with the way you portrayed Jackle's specific brand of crazy. Also, Puffy the Stalker will forever henceforth be my headcanon. ALSO, I had shivers "watching" Rea lose his mind. I look forward to more story! I will SERIOUSLY regret this comment in the morning. Who needs alcohol when you have sleeplessness! God. Stopping now.
cottoncandy903 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
AWSOME!
ppgXrrb20 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
I like how you write Lydia reactions and it's okay that your rusty. I'm getting a bit little rusty with one story.
cottoncandy903 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
YAY! things r starting to get interesting! plz update as soon as u can!
Midnight Prince chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Love it! Keep it up! I kinda find it funny for Reala to get stuck in the human world.