Reviews for Snow Angel
TrueBlood chapter 1 . 1/20
This is the beginning.
ufc91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I really enjoy this story. It is very romantic and sweet.
loretta57 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
that was truly wounderful i thought she was a ghost and her brother was tearing down the house
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was quite the twist! Very cute story and a sweeter than usual Eric though it fits in the circumstances... I was wondering whether in the end she'd still remember but glad she did! Lovely touching story...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this. so much :)
lovesunandsand chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So beautiful!
Aille chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was recommened on FaceBook on the SMV/TB FanFic Library and I'm so very glad it was. Thank you for sharing this with us. I was drawn in from the beginning & felt my heart lept when he really found her and saved her both from Jason and from her captivity in the hospital.
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Fucking romantic! I love how Erics feeling overwhelm him!
grumpbear chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
ShellCat chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
OMG, that was one of the most beautiful stories I have read yet. Bravo!
ericplenty chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I just found this story and it is beautiful!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Beautiful. Only way it would have been better was if gran was still alive after suffering a stoke that gave Jason power of attorney to pull the plug. I hate gran dying so often. I think she was full of personality and would add great depth to any fanfic.
vegetasbubble chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this was so good! i loved the twist of Sookie being a spirit :D
ficfanglo chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
What an original take on Sookie! I've read her being human, fae, vampire, Goddess, witch; but never as a "ghost". I loved getting into Eric's head & seeing him develop his interest/feelings for Sookie. Short, sweet, awesome story.
bib2009 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012