Reviews for Snow Angel
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 2/29
I love it. Made my day :) thank you.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
So beautifully written! And so very emotional! I loved seeing Eric's heart uncovered layer by layer. His humanity coming back to life. His acceptance of love taking hold. And then Sookie's worst fears were revealed but then overcome and both her and Eric's love and future realized.
TrueBlood chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This is the beginning.
ufc91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I really enjoy this story. It is very romantic and sweet.
loretta57 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
that was truly wounderful i thought she was a ghost and her brother was tearing down the house
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was quite the twist! Very cute story and a sweeter than usual Eric though it fits in the circumstances... I was wondering whether in the end she'd still remember but glad she did! Lovely touching story...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this. so much :)
lovesunandsand chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So beautiful!
Aille chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was recommened on FaceBook on the SMV/TB FanFic Library and I'm so very glad it was. Thank you for sharing this with us. I was drawn in from the beginning & felt my heart lept when he really found her and saved her both from Jason and from her captivity in the hospital.
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Fucking romantic! I love how Erics feeling overwhelm him!
grumpbear chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
awwwww
ShellCat chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
OMG, that was one of the most beautiful stories I have read yet. Bravo!
ericplenty chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I just found this story and it is beautiful!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Beautiful. Only way it would have been better was if gran was still alive after suffering a stoke that gave Jason power of attorney to pull the plug. I hate gran dying so often. I think she was full of personality and would add great depth to any fanfic.
vegetasbubble chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this was so good! i loved the twist of Sookie being a spirit :D