Reviews for Waning Moon Changing Tides
the captains wife chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Great chapter!

I'm glad that Carlie is bonding with Esme. I think in time she will feel safe with Carlisle too.

Looking forward to the next update!
pinklady34 chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Wow everyone is being really patient and carlie is actually warming up to esme. That is great.
Cici G chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
I'm sure it is hard for Bella to mourn her father when she is taking care of her child and I'm glad she has Edward there to help her. I look forward to more.
rclaurel chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Great Chapter Yes they need some time alone together and needs to grive for her father..
the captains wife chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
I think this trip is just what Bella needs. I know the emotional stress from death can be trying. Hopefully with this trip and some help from the family, Bella is able to recover from her depression.

Looking forward to reading more!
pinklady34 chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Really great...I love it. I like that Bella is letting Edward take care of them.
pinklady34 chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Oh really nice of carlie to comfort her but I really feel that Bella needs to take some time to greave.
the captains wife chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Great chapter!

Carlie is very observant! I hope with Edwards help Bella is able to overcome her sadness.

can't wait for the next chapter!
rclaurel chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Great Chapter, I will be here when you get back.
A is for Angel chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
thank you so very much for updating im defintely loving how they are taking it slow

thank you again i am so very exicted for more
Cici G chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
The fact that Bella keeps going back in forth with her decision is so realistic. I look forward to more.
the captains wife chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
This was my favorite part of the chapter...This time my thoughts were about how right everything felt. Bella was a grown woman and I wasn't going to try and question things as I once had. Somehow she loved me, and that was all I needed.

Edward has come a long way! I love it!

Cant wait for the next chapter!
islandgirl7718 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Still loving this story - glad B & E are reconnecting
pinklady34 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Oh man...that was awesome! They r moving very quickly and I love it!
A is for Angel chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
thank you so so much for updating im very exicted for more
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »