Reviews for Waning Moon Changing Tides
user2399 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
*Gasps* I cried during this chapter. But it was very good. I understand the whole how do you explain this to Carlie. My great grandpa died when my little sister was three and we had no idea how to explain so you just have to do the best you can. I love the chapter! Update soon please. :)
pinklady34 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
That was awesome and u started to cry too...Edward is there! Oh please update soon.
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Great update.
lettywilson chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Nice to see the pack, lead, etc all getting along. I got tear eyed during bellas speech at the funeral. Looking forward to how things will go with her and Edward, he shows up out of the blue, and will learn he has a daughter...
lettywilson chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very interested in this story even after the first chapter. I hunk carlie is showing her vampire side. She already knew Charlie wad gone which is the weird reaction bella noticed that morning. Maybe she is psychic like Alice? Gotta read the next chapter now...
islandgirl7718 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I am really loving this story...I can't wait to see where you take us...I am a huge fan of your writing and am truly excited.

I was happy when I read your AN...I can understand Bella being wary, but I am glad she will not be hateful...I just don't see that response in her...

And i don't feel it was rushed at all, i knew Edward would show up with Charlie dying...makes sense...

Can't wait to see what happens next with Ed and Bells and Ed and Carlie.
islandgirl7718 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I am loving this story already...love the premise...but I am also a fan of your other work as well...

Carlie is a little cutie - can't wait for Ed to find out about her...I like how you write him as a dad...he was a wonderful dad in Family.

looking forward to more
user2399 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love it so far! I'm gonna miss Charlie though. Update soon!
Nicola Charalambou chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
really good so far
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It was heart wrenching to read that Charlie dies but I get why...im interested in reading about leah? I love carlie and Bella together. She is a great mom.
berdb chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really good so far. Ihope bella doesn't just open her arms to cullens. They abandoned her. they need to be put through the wringer.
rclaurel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great Story, sorry that Charlie had to go, can not wait for more
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
new fanfic. than good.

Carlie. A baby part vampire. Abandoned by Edward while Bella was pregnant. Does not he heard the baby? or was simply cowardice. I think sometimes, Edward focuses rather on the role of a teenager, not grow, do not take responsibility.

It is very sad that Charlie Swan has died. I always see it as a link to Bella with the real world.

nice chapter
ReneeGoetz chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well, I'm intrigued. Carlie is definitely no Renesmee. Did she get a double dose of humanity to water down the vampire genes?

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Ren