Reviews for Accidentally
They sure had many accident in their love life . Anyway nice story. Really liked it .
jj chapter 1 . 4/13
love it a little ooc for Mystogan tho but i still love it
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 2/11
LOVE IT!
miku.loverz chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I love it!
Dragon'sHost chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS IT'S SO ADORABLE. THIS WAS FANTASTIC, AND HILARIOUS, AND HIT ALL THE RIGHT NOTES. WELL DONE.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I think I'm in love!
Cows are cute chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is the definition of perfection. I ship Mystogan and Wendy and oh my god I just love this so much. Its alright if they were out of character, I love this story either way. I was laughing and saying awww the whole time.
Keep up the great work!
sonpanchan3893 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I LOVED this! You need to write more Mystogan x Wendy- this was so sweet & inspired me to start shipping them!
ThreeRainyDays chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Everything about this was great! The alternate universe you set them in was totally believable and I think your version of Mystogan was right on the money. This really made me laugh, the ending was nothing short of perfect.
Akazai Kisaragi chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
The 'accident' at the ending was pretty funny. Actually, the entire story was funny. The romance was sweet as well. :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Never thought I'd ship this pairing, but I enjoyed this :)
casey10rok chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I LOOOVE! :3
ubichromeous chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love it :)
It was so funny
lilkitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So cute! I LOVED it so much! Totally awesome and funny!
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
ah this brings back memories! i read this b4 i was a member of ff, n refounbd it. wanted 2 say the writing quality is fantastic, the humor awesome n the overall thing indescribably perfect, specially the last part bout the breakin in n the kids!
keep up the good work!