Reviews for Accidentally
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I think I'm in love!
Cows are cute chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is the definition of perfection. I ship Mystogan and Wendy and oh my god I just love this so much. Its alright if they were out of character, I love this story either way. I was laughing and saying awww the whole time.
Keep up the great work!
sonpanchan3893 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I LOVED this! You need to write more Mystogan x Wendy- this was so sweet & inspired me to start shipping them!
ThreeRainyDays chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Everything about this was great! The alternate universe you set them in was totally believable and I think your version of Mystogan was right on the money. This really made me laugh, the ending was nothing short of perfect.
iAnimeDarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
The 'accident' at the ending was pretty funny. Actually, the entire story was funny. The romance was sweet as well. :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Never thought I'd ship this pairing, but I enjoyed this :)
casey10rok chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I LOOOVE! :3
x L u n a F o r e v e r x chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love it :)
It was so funny
lilkitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So cute! I LOVED it so much! Totally awesome and funny!
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
ah this brings back memories! i read this b4 i was a member of ff, n refounbd it. wanted 2 say the writing quality is fantastic, the humor awesome n the overall thing indescribably perfect, specially the last part bout the breakin in n the kids!
keep up the good work!
P1ka2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
this is to cute
i wish there were more fics for this couple
Kegi Springfield chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
The last part really make me smile no matter how many times i read this...
cyndaquils chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Okay so this might just be the best thing I've read in a really long time and it was super fabulous.
And I quite liked your ending!
Yohime chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
How cute! You're one of my favorite FT fan fiction authors, so I really enjoyed this one. I'm not particularly interested in Mystogan x Wendy, but I do ship this pairing a bit...if that makes sense. It would be nice if they could have more scenes together! Good job with this
anachronisms chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i love the way you structured this. although, like you said, mystogan seems a little ooc. but it's alright. keep writing! you're very good at it :)