Reviews for Across the Stars
Tobias' Heart chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Sorry for reading it till noe, I've been busy, but I can't belive that it is tomorrow, I will have a heart-attack! I won't sleep tonight!
iam97 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Hach, a new chapter:D I loved it SO much! Amazing!

I'm gonna watch the movie tomorrow:D

Update ASAP!
journey4eva chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Interesting! Who is it? Update soon!
Berrynice chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I cannot wait till the next chapter thank you so much for this fanfiction it's Ah-mazing.
Stevie-ish chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Great story; very well written! As for the qestionsm...

1. I would scream at him to ge some clothes on, then hug him and attempt to kiss him.

2. Scream at both of them to get some clothes on then attempt to kiss Peeta... then grab Finnick and kiss him. Then run off with Peeta.
skyitr chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i have no idea how to sign up i entered the correct email and everything but i cant get it to work can someone please help me
Funkypurplerhino chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Oh, I love this! When are you going to update? It's been over two months.
Sagittaria australis chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Soooooo muuuuuuchhhh ! please update! it has a very original plot and is very well done!
Peregrinus chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I would definitely kiss Peeta first :). Peeta seems to forgive Katniss anything time and time again. So are there hidden cameras everywhere or are they all paranoid? My only critique is that I now have to wait for the next Great story so far!
Peregrinus chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Poor Katniss, not ever going to see her family again. And it's heartbreaking everytime Peeta finds out that Katniss was acting in the first Hunger Games. Can't wait to see what's next.
Peregrinus chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Interesting concept, I can't wait to read more. I always though Snow should do something drastic like this - keep all the victors under his eye, especially Katniss.

As for waking up with Peeta whispering my name, I'd take Peeta is a rare find - genuinely nice, considerate, and intelligent.
TheSkyDriverz chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I love this so far i mean the friend ship between katniss and peeta and hes so forgiving!
iam97 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Finnick. Or Peeta. Don't make me choose. Both. Yes, that's a good idea. But I would be very...shocked. I mean, two sexy half naked guys?

Yeah well, doesn't matter. This chapter was great! I loved it so much. I think that maybe Peeta forgave her a bit fast but...oh well, I can't say I mind;) That hug...the same as in CF. In the train. At least that's what it sounds like...SO CUTE! You have no idea how much I love that! And I can't wait for the next. Hopefully with Finnick in it? Or Johanna? Ha,ha, Johanna as neighbor. That must be very interesting...

Update soon!
TzXdytbIp chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Love this chapter! Why I can't I have both? :( Definitely Peeta though. Keep writing!
dauntlesswithfears chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
aww Peeta is the best! I feel so bad for Katniss! All her family...Anyway, as for ur A/N, Peeta of course! Keep updating!