Reviews for If We Win
sonyalarmclock5 chapter 1 . 7/8
That was nice.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
This is such good writing, you really took time with this, I can tell. Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
This is so beautiful...it's great
footballprincess chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
loved it
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love Reyna, and I love how you expanded on her character. This gem of a story shows what's really behind that regal, Roman mask of hers. Great work.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So beautiful and powerful and moving.
Unadulterated chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Jason as a violinist is... actually an intriguing idea. I like it. Reyna claiming she'll dye her hair blue was funny, too. Did Jason ever buy her the dye like he said he would, or did he disappear too fast?

I really like this oneshot. Its apparent sequel, "Collateral Damage," I don't like as much, but that's just because of Dark!Reyna and the way the ending went; it was still well written. Anyway, in this oneshot, I like how you had Reyna think Jason was slow for a while, and then had him prove her wrong. It was cute, and it's a pretty good way of showing that it's not always love at first sight. :) Fantastic. Your writing is really good.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
an absolutely gorgeous fic. my favorite part was how jason cheered her up by imagining all the "what-ifs" and making not-so-silly plans. and the promise to buy blue hair-dye and his complete certainty and faith in their victory? awesome-sauce!

thank you for writing and sharing i enjoyed reading this immensely. :)
the unbirthday girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I absolutely adore this. The characterization is wonderful; Reyna is in-character, and well-rounded; so was Jason. I like the role Hylla takes in this, towards the beginning, because she's more caring but you can still see her turning into the Hylla in SoN. The details and the conversation are well-written and descriptive, but not dull.

My personal favorite was the battle scene at the end. The way it's written is perfect because it totally reflects the confusion Reyna's feeling, and then, the determination. This is a beautiful piece, amazing job. :)
ten million fireflies chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really liked this! Really, really incredible work. You made me actually like Jason's character, which is a feat in and of itself. I loved how you fleshed out Reyna's character; all the information on her background was really well-written and interesting. I loved the hints of Jason/Reyna, too; I like them so much better than Jason/Piper. This is probably the best Reyna-centric piece I've found on here. Wonderful job :)
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was terrific! I SO prefer Jeyna over Jasper. So yeah. I think you did a pretty darn good job on this fic. It's one of the best I've seen in years, and that's saying something. I love all your stories.
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
koalakoala chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is freaking lovely. Reyna's character and backstory are just so interesting, and I loved the way you fleshed them out - the parts with her sister, moments with Jason, all of it.

(have you decided yet?)
LauraMarinaLovegood chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I loved it, they're mi second otp (Annabeth/Luke is the first) and I was waiting for a good fic of them 3