Reviews for In the Shadows
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
yaaaaaaaaaa! im really into this story, please just dont stop like so many others. i am eargaly waiting for updates' i still havent read any yaoi yet! please keep up the great work!
myost95 chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
I hope you update soon! I was really enjoying it!
myost95 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Damn. That was amazing!
GradGirl2010 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I wish you were still continuing this fic. I love the direction it's heading in.

The run in with Erol in the back Alley as Jak tried to escape, Daxter stealing the antidote right Praxis's Nose, and that dream about Torn. DAMN WHAT A HOT DREAM!

I hope you will continue. Just pop back out of the blue and pick up where you left off.
HidanKakuzuFanGirl chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
more please
Rune chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Really love the story so far. All the characters are well written and the way they think and act is very in character. Keep up the good work. i hope to see a new chapter soon.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
i love this story!
xXSMiZXx chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Gaskgdshlkjsd.

I hold no words. For all I wish to do is read more of this.

I do quite enjoy this. I'm not one for POV, but this I like. I also love that you follow how they might actually act in these situations.

The only suggestion I might have is rereading your chapters. I tend to find little errors riddling the page.

But yes C8 Hooplah.
Zexion579 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Well that was kind of a let down. Waited months for that? I love this story so far and this most recent chapter I really liked a lot. Mainly due to the opening. But none the less if updates are going to be this short after months of waiting I will not continue to follow. Instead I will check back in a couple of years to read the complete story. On another less bitchey note I really like this story and it is still one of the best I have ever read. I would just like either frequency or length. This had neither.
Andaran atish'an chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Wow, this is going to be interesting... but, one question is in my mind, there will be lemon? *.* XD No, seriously, continue it, I'm very glad that you're writting this story / (sorry if I have any mistakes, I'm spanish XD)
yaoithundeh chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
I throughly enjoy your story :). There are a few errors but nothing major and i love the plot. You have my support!

(this is my real user name but its hard to log in while on a phone :))
DarkMoonX chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Great first chapter! I'm so glad to have stumbled on this. I check the Jak and Daxter page often to look for new JakxTorn fics. I see you published in December and your last update was this year. Please continue, as I will continue reading! I really like this so far! Great job!
Jenn chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Still love this story keep up the good work you are amazing! :]
ErEkE chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I hope the next chapter will be more active but this one is still pretty good ;)
ErEkE chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
It's an amazing fic ! I hope you will update soon ! !