Reviews for The Cruelty and Fairness of Fate
AnimeFan101 chapter 26 . 9/5/2003
Great work here! I was actaully expecting more of a scene in court, but with what happened I can understand why you did it that way.

But why would the Senator push for Minako to be declared independant? What's his game? Can't wait to find out the answer!

Keep up the good work and bring on the next chapter!
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 26 . 9/5/2003
Its about time i found you here... ive been reading your fic since the fic chapter you posted on Media Miner, more freedom for you there... much easier for me to track you down here.

I be damm happy too... Its seems really hard to find good shojo-ai romances with Rei and Minako... But well You've got good thing going here, so you don't need me to tell you run with it.

Such are the words of ,

-Himitsu the Hunter
TenshiNoOngaku chapter 26 . 9/3/2003
You've singlehandedly restored my faith in . This fic is pure genius - I've enjoyed every second of the read. Keep it up. This is incredible.
Freakyicefairy chapter 26 . 9/1/2003
This is my absolute favorite fan fic so far. Please continue the fic as often as you can...umm..no pressure! *_*
kino amiko chapter 26 . 9/1/2003
how do you weave chapters with such beautiful scenes. ive read fanfiction with fluffy stuff, but your story touches me as being one of the most romantic ones ive read. you write the stuff that people dream in their heart of hearts would come true. -amiko kun
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 26 . 8/31/2003
YAY, Mina-chan! The ending of this chapter was nice and fluffy, and I loved it! As always, you do good work.
himitsu-no-hi chapter 26 . 8/29/2003
Lovely Chapter!

Minako's valentine surprise was so sweet - and definately in a typical minako style-

Everything was so tense before the court hearing - I think i was feeling as worried as Artemis myself! I was surprised to see tha senetor hino had a part in Minako getting her way though; I hope he isn't up to more no good/

Great to see Rei at school with the others hehe!

And a beautiful scene with makoto and ami - very tender-

excellent work again!
Aries and Stacia McDohl chapter 26 . 8/28/2003
Another wonderful chapter just like all the others. I think I love this story too much, I just re-read the whole thing and liked it more then the first time. You have created a masterpiece that I will keep forever.

Please update soon, I need more.

Your fan

Moon Reaper

-Aries
Ocean Child chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Great story! It has so many different POVs and doesn't just focus on one couple or one group of people. Please update!
VickySo chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
what is the "white piece of plastic, the bright blue plus"? oh yeah good story read the whole thing email me ive got a request... Any 1 who reads my review and writes ami/makoto(lita) or makoto(lita)/guy storys (preferably people that can write hentai) email me too
Riddle Road chapter 25 . 8/21/2003
Oh this is such a good story! If you don't continue it I will be forced to send clones of Chibi-usa to MAKE you continue it! ... or maybe just copies of that mentally scarring tape... P
Nadai chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Ok,I have to know what's going to happen? Please tell me you are going to have them have a happly-ever-after! Please! I really really love the story,but I don't think I can take it if you send Minako away! I feel so bad for Rei and if I was her,god would I hurt her Dad! So please tell me there well be a happy ending? Oh,by the way I really love the way you write! Nadai!:):):)
Nanashi chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
XD! Lovin' the fic.

Update sooner? (Notice the question mark. This is a hopeful request not a nag.)
Demon King Piccolo chapter 25 . 8/3/2003
Still excellent!
Angel of Peace chapter 25 . 8/2/2003
It's been a while since I've read this. Anyways, I loved the ending of chapter 24! It was so perfectly bittersweet! *Shakes head* I can't believe Rei's father would do that to her! Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! Later days!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »