Reviews for The Cruelty and Fairness of Fate
Aries and Stacia McDohl chapter 23 . 6/6/2003
This story is great. You have got to update it soon and I mean real soon because I have got to see how this all turns out. Please hurry.
AlabasterDuchess chapter 23 . 6/2/2003
A ring for mako, and operation payback. Lovely chapter.
Stokinator chapter 5 . 5/27/2003
Incredible. This is by far the best fanfiction I've ever read, please update soon
Nutzoide chapter 23 . 5/23/2003
Another great chapter, and I have to say I loved the little family scene with Hotaru and Haruka. I'm really anticipating seeing where you are going to take this. And weddings to go too? Fantastic!
neobabyluna chapter 23 . 5/22/2003
O! STOP WITH THE CLIFF HANGERS! AND PLEAZ UPDATE QUICKER! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 23 . 5/21/2003
You didn't! I can't believe you put up a cliffie, AGAIN! That was so wrong. But that's okay, cuz the new chapter was really good. Please, don't make me wait forever for the next one.
himitsu-no-hi chapter 23 . 5/21/2003
o, Rei's dad up to more no good! tut tut-

Poor rei-chan, being expelled..but Im sure Minako will beable to cheer her up in no time;)

I really do adore your characterisation!

Great stuff as always! Im so glad that you update often!
Koiame chapter 22 . 5/18/2003
Wow, that was long but good. Please write more... .
Darthice chapter 22 . 5/13/2003
Sorry but this is the first chance I got to respond to this story,

Anyways, I just wanted to say how great this story is and that I am a dedicated reader of this story so please keep on writting for all your fans out there.

your fan reader,

Darthice
kino amiko chapter 22 . 5/11/2003
hello, its me again (i am pretty sure i have already given a review of your fic, if not it's because i am crazy _~) anyway, i just finished the last posted chapter. i can't wait for more. i am giving my friends the link to your story. i have never been so impressed with a fanfiction, and i read fanfiction everyday. i have read litterally hundreds of different stories from many different anime and manga's, and this is really my favorite. it was very very well written. the plot is amazingly crafted and fresh. after every chapter i have read i feel like it is the best. when your entire story is posted, i won't have a prob reading through all of it a second time. well, i just thought i would give ya a piece of my mind. toodles! -amiko
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 22 . 5/6/2003
Lovely. Just, lovely. Please, continue soon
I Forget chapter 22 . 5/4/2003
*groan*

oh common, Minako has to win!

*pouts*

more!
Angel of Peace chapter 22 . 5/2/2003
Aw, loved it! Hope everything works out for Minako and Rei! Continue soon!
Senshi of Polaris chapter 22 . 5/1/2003
Wow. This is unlike anything I've ever read. One of my favorite fics of all time. Keep it up.
himitsu-no-hi chapter 22 . 5/1/2003
What a lovely, sweet chappie-

I am still loving every word of the story-and things are getting pretty exciting now too!

I hope things will turn out well for rei and minako chan they deserve happiness:)

Great work as always - beautifully done.

Keep it up-Im looking forward to the next chapter!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »