Reviews for The Cruelty and Fairness of Fate
Nutzoide chapter 22 . 5/1/2003
I can honestly say that my heart melted at the last scenes the two couples had here, and Usagi was great when she saw Rei and Minako again!

Superb as always, and I can't wait to see exactly what they will do now.
Fenrir-444 chapter 22 . 5/1/2003
Quality as always, Crawlspace ) I read and reviwed this on Shoujo-ai forums, just thought I'd let you know I'm still following it on here too )

TY for GREAT story..

Fen.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 21 . 4/14/2003
Oh, so sweet! I'm really waiting hard for the next chapter.
himitsu-no-hi chapter 21 . 4/14/2003
Lovely lovely chapter!

You convay emotion so well - they're reactions to the situation were perfect-

True I'm a little bais because rei and minako are my favourites- but this is one of my fav chappies so far!

I'm loving the story and was glad to see an update!

Keep up the great work-V
arrow-of-jane chapter 21 . 4/14/2003
Oh, please update again soon. Poor Mina and Rei.
I Forget chapter 21 . 4/13/2003
Yea! You updated!

*does happy dance*

I love it! More soon, k?
Nutzoide chapter 21 . 4/12/2003
Great to see this chapter up of !

I feel so sorry for poor Mina! You are the first writer to makle me sympathise with her like this. Your characteraisation is very involving.

I'm really enjoying where you are taking this story, so please keep up the great work.
Skittlefairy chapter 21 . 4/11/2003
I've been following this story for a while now and I just want to say that its been great so far. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Angel of Peace chapter 21 . 4/11/2003
aw! poor Rei and Mina do continue soon!
Humbuuzio chapter 21 . 4/11/2003
Ah finally, an update. Love it! Write more please!
Crypticelfdreamer Idril chapter 20 . 3/30/2003
Oh my god I can't believe that happened. I have tears in my eyes because I feel so bad for them. Please update soon because I have to know what happened to them.
I Forget chapter 20 . 3/25/2003
*Mutters* of all the places to end a chapter...

This is really good and I wanna know what happens next! Please post more soon!
Blue chapter 20 . 3/24/2003
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! oh please! Don't leave it there! please pleas please! I love this!
Katcin Lee chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
I really, really like this story. Generally, I'm a gen/sen-er but I do enjoy well-written shoujo-ai stories and this definitely qualifies. Everyone's reactions seem perfect and dead-on. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please don't keep us waiting too long!

Katcin Lee
Nutzoide chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
Ohh, this is quite a development. I can really feel for Minako and Rei right about now, just getting an article like that printed is harsh enough without everything else it starts.

I must say that including the opinions and gossip at the start of the chapter was a great idea. It just cements the feeling that there is a life outside that of the senshi, and I'm anxious to see how Ami and Makoto hold up under it. Great as usual.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »