Reviews for The Cruelty and Fairness of Fate
Angel of Peace chapter 19 . 2/20/2003
I take it the guy who took the pictures works for Rei's dad? Maybe? Anyways, i still love this story so do continue soon!
himitsu-no-hi chapter 19 . 2/20/2003
Ep! Poor Rei and minako-chan, sounds like they're in for a rough ride pretty soon! nasty photographer also evil Rei's father!

I can't wait to see what is going to happen!

Great chappie!

keep em coming!
Mini chapter 19 . 2/20/2003
Great Fic!

can't hardly wait for next reixminako chapter
reandn chapter 19 . 2/20/2003
Just letting you know I'm still reading and enjoying this story. I was wondering when you were going to tell us more about the photographer. I hope to see more soon.
Christopher Good chapter 19 . 2/19/2003
Ahh, so that's who our photographer is. A lackey of Rei's father. At first I thought it was someone interested in Minako but apartly I missed it. Anyway, good to see this continued. write more soon. After all, I am reminded of a small movie called the "Greatest Story Ever Told" and this is coming pretty damn close.
AlabasterDuchess chapter 18 . 2/19/2003
Hey just wanted to say that I like your story. Keep up the good work.
himitsu-no-hi chapter 18 . 2/18/2003
Lovely chapters! I especailly enjoyed moving day pt1 - I couldnt stop smiling when Minako announced her and rei's *wedding*- so kawaii!

Excellent writing, you really have a firm grasp of characterisation and no one character is left out. I also loved Hotaru's camera obsession-Hotaru all round is just adorable actually.

The guy with the camera is a little worrying trouble ahead ne?

-great stuff! keep it up.
Christopher Good chapter 13 . 2/13/2003
Greetings. I have not been able to put this down. Its about time you got Mako and Ami together. Although I have to wonder who this Seki is and what his intentions are. Humm. on I go. Excellent Story
Christopher Good chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
Where to begin... umm... WOW... Yes, I think that about sums up the intial reaction. Let me go over a few things. One, characterization. Top notch, all the characters are acting and feeling the way the would if these events were occuring. Two, plot. The fact that I have not been able to stop reading to this point should tell you something. I am going to keep reading after I am done with this, very well thought out and very well presented. Three, direction and development. I can only say that what you have here is supurb. I am looking forward to continuing... which I am gonna do right now.
j32 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This is so great!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 18 . 1/26/2003
Ack, that man's back! But I love the new chapter, and I am waiting for the next one
Angel of Peace chapter 18 . 1/25/2003
aw! i liked this chapter very much! but who's this guy in the parking lot? well continue soon!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 17 . 1/6/2003
ery, very sweet! Possibly the coolest Ami/Mako story I have ever read. Keep up the BLAZIN work.
Angel of Peace chapter 17 . 1/3/2003
continue soon!
himitsu-no-hi chapter 16 . 12/28/2002
oh-beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! This has been my favourite chapter of all!

Yes I'm bais b/c its rei and minako and yes i'm half asleep because its 3am-but awww- so kawaii!

I'm so glad you wrote this chapter! I adored the way you had rei and minako get together,it was perfect in everyway!

Lovely writing and characterisation!

perfect.